BY EVE LOM

A clay-based, deep cleansing treatment mask helps boost overall skin condition and stimulate the circulation of tired, dull skin formulated with kaolin to absorb excess oil and lessen puffiness blended with ground almonds to offer mild exfoliation and minimize redness skin appears calm, luminous, nourished and healthy looking to use: smooth a layer on cleansed, dry skin. see more...

Hollie N.
Battle Ground
The worst! Based on the name "Rescue Mask" I thought it was meant to soothe troubled skin...not cause it! I broke out in tiny blisters all over my face after using this mask. This did not work for me at all.
Claire L.
I love this product! It makes my skin feel so clean and really minimizes the redness and size of blemishes. My skin is not very sensitive but it seemed fairly gentle and wasn’t drying. I would definitely recommend it. A little pricey, but using it once a week makes it last a while.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
The Pros: This is a white clay mask. I like that you dont have to add water in to a powder before you can apply it, but you do have to shake it up.   The Cons: It hasnt done much after 4 uses over 2 weeks.  The price is insane, INSANE, for what you get.  I bought this because it says its natural and paraben free.  However, I just looked up all the ingredients, and over half of them are preservatives! UGH! You are paying for some clay, honey, almond meal and camphor, that are held together with a bunch of preservatives that dont work! Mine is super gunky with black chunks in it. This is a N.O.
Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Great mask to pull all the gunk out of your face and pores with gentle exfoliation as well. Soothes irritated skin as well. Great for all skin types.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
This mask is really unique. At first the smell threw me off abit as it's very strong but the more I use it the more I like it.

I thought it was going to be like every other ordinary clay mask but in this one it has little parts of exfoliants in it. But it's not beads, I want to say it's like herbs or something!

Either way I notice that makes a huge difference to the skin and when you wash it off. However when the mask dries you do get like flakes of it on your face. So if you're planning of having a cuppa whilst it's drying maybe not such a good idea.

When I take this off my face feels so fresh and plumped and healthy. Love it x