Reputation

by Taylor Swift

Reputation Taylor Swift - CD

What’s your favorite song on this album?
What's your favorite song from this album? Mine are End Game and Gorgeous.
Start your review of Reputation!
Shannon C.
Reputation uploaded by Shannon C.
Reputation is so different than anything she’s done before and I love it. Easily one of my favorites if not my #1 (it’s literally impossible to choose). I will regret not going to the tour for my entire life.
Erin C.
Downey, CA
This became and still is my favorite album she has made. It has the I don't care kind of vibes which is nostalgic to when I was younger and listen to music similar.
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
1,003 reviews
I love this CD its amazing I would recommend it fun music just to listen too and it's great would recommend it
Sarah K.
Cullman Alabama
I’ll review anything Taylor does as five stars for the rest of my life. I love her so much. This album is one of her best. This album is so underrated.
Annie J.
Tolleson , AZ
This has to be one of my favorite recordings. Every song speaks to me which is totally rare because I’m pretty picky with music. I’m not embarrassed to admit I’m now a fan 🎶
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
I didn’t like this album as much as 1989, but it’s still pretty good. My favorite songs are Gorgeous and I Did Something Bad. She’s a great song writer, for sure! Just not my favorite album from her that I’ve heard.
Eliza B.
To be honest, I never paid much attention to Taylor Swift until the pandemic got me looking for some (new to me) music to work out my frustrations. This album is great and full of upbeat bitchy songs that are really matching my mood lately. I'm glad I discovered it!
Leticia Z.
I love the album and the energy behind it. Talks about the aftermath of the Kimye drama and how she found love even when she thought the world hated her.
Erin A.
I have enjoyed this album so much since it was released. With Taylor Swift you never know what kind of music she is going to release. I really love the variety of songs on this album, it is another success from a great artist.
Trenice C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this album so much! I feel like Taylor Swift comes out with a new sound each album but somehow still remains consistent in what her audience likes. Great album.