BeveragesTea & InfusionsRepublic Of Tea
Hibiscus Superflower Natural Hibiscus

Republic Of Tea Hibiscus Superflower Natural Hibiscus

by Republic Of Tea

Ruby red hibiscus shines brightly in this evocatively fruity herbal tea from Nigeria. Sip the pure effervescence of hibiscus. Its crisp, bold juiciness stands out hot or iced. Evokes the thought of a perfect summer day in the tropics.

I hace always heard a lot about this. Why is it so special about it?
What are your thoughts on this tea? Does it taste good?
What color is the tea?!?!!!?
Start your review of Republic Of Tea Hibiscus Superflower Natural Hibiscus!
Product Highlights
Mmmm this tea is so good it reminds me of jamica it also smells very good I drink this all the time in reviews
I have heard so many health benefits for Hibiscus flower and in a tea form it can be consumed easilyin reviews
Also great for aiding with cleaning/flushing the bad crud out of your kidneys and urinary tract.in reviews
Leanne H.
Summerville, SC
I generally like Republic of Tea and hibiscus is great for menstrual support. The flavor of this tea is yummy and it’s a nice change from coffee or black teas when you want something warm.
Krystal I.
Knoxville, TN
This tea is perfection!! It is so good. I brew a huge batch for iced tea and its great
Jennifer C.
Normal, IL
Not my favorite flavor. It fell short for me. It could be a stronger flavor maybe an added herbal taste or fruit taste to make the flavor more complex! Great package but would skip buying this flavor again.
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It’s so good for you i drink this when I am sick and it makes me feel so much better it’s the sweetest flavor tea and just perfect. And comes in a cute canister.
Analiese S.
Wildomar, CA
I really like the concept of the tin to keep the product fresh. The price for this much tea is slightly steep and is hard to find at stores. This flavor is my favorite and it tastes amazing over ice too!
Jessica G.
Tonawanda, NY
I love making sun warmed iced tea with this stuff. It’s perfectly sweet and so refreshing for summer!
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
hibiscus is honestly a flavor you can add in anything and enjoy. this as well. good iced or hot.
Erin S.
Bristol, TN
I was afraid this would taste flowery, but it’s actually a really nice berry herbal tea. I enjoy a cup of this before bed to relax.
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
This is the only tea I have ever liked. The flavor I usually buy is the hibiscus super flower coconut tea. It’s a little expensive but has a great taste
Heike D.
Caledonia, MI
Amazing tea!! Not to sweet but sweet enough. No fake sugar taste and nice and tart. I have bought this tea many times. Needs no improvement since it's pretty perfect to me. Good value and I recommend it highly. Republic Of Tea Hibiscus Superflower Natural Hibiscus
Ask a question to the Influenster community...