Republic Of Tea Hibiscus Superflower Natural Hibiscus uploaded by Bouadou Z.Republic Of Tea Hibiscus Superflower Natural Hibiscus uploaded by Constance P.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Ruby red hibiscus shines brightly in this evocatively fruity herbal tea from Nigeria. Sip the pure effervescence of hibiscus. Its crisp, bold juiciness stands out hot or iced. Evokes the thought of a perfect summer day in the tropics. see more...

• What are your thoughts on this tea? Does it taste good?2 Answers
  • What color is the tea?!?!!!?1 Answers
  • How would you describe the taste of this tea?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Mmmm this tea is so good it reminds me of jamica it also smells very good I drink this all the time " in 1 review
  • "I have heard so many health benefits for Hibiscus flower and in a tea form it can be consumed easily" in 1 review
  • "Also great for aiding with cleaning/flushing the bad crud out of your kidneys and urinary tract." in 1 review
Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines
I love this hibiscus tea. It's very good for heart health, but I don't drink hibiscus tea often because it's so strong usually! This brand brews a dark shade of pink, but tastes very balanced. It almost has a little bit of fruity taste to it. The best part is despite the tiny bit of sweetness that brightens up the hibiscus tea, there is no added sugar. Great experience with this tea. Would recommend to anyone.
Marie T.
My favorite Hibiscus tea! I've tried other brands, but this tastes the best. It's fruity and tart, with no medicinal smells or taste. I drink it hot in the winter, and cold in the summer. I stick a bag in a carafe of water, and put it in the fridge. It cold brews in no time and I've got chilled tea. Delicious.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
I love this tea. I read a lot of articles about the health benefits of Hibiscus which is why I thought to give it a try. It's a little pricey (I wanna say around $10 for the 36 Ct). I do typically use a tea bag 2x before throwing it away though. It does taste very similar to cranberry, but I sweeten it slightly with honey. I also like that it can be made both hot or iced.
Casey S.
Tea is usually good for you and I swear I have so much of it. This kind is light, floral, and with a little honey added to it, so delicious! It's definitely a good brand to go with compared to others with consistency. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a hot or cold cup of tea!
Jennifer L.
You can find these in most small shops or online. I love the canisters these come in and are either whole leaf or in small pouches to add to water. I feel the value is good and the flavor even better. You wouldn't think flowers would taste good, but I love this tea!
Lauren M.
Bronx , NY
I love this as an iced tea with a little honey for sweetness. I have never brewed it myself but always purchased from a cute little tea shop. Similar to the Tazo tea.
Emigdia M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This tea has a great flavor, it can be too strong if you're not used to strong flavors, but it has a lot of great benefits! It's a bit pricey, but it is so worth every dime. i don't even waste a drip of this tea. The containers are cute to store small items or even packs of sugar. Speaking of sugar, don't add sugar to your teas!
Hannah C.
Sutton, AK
I love hibiscus tea! It is so good for your body and helps reduce water weight. It has a bright pink color and a tangy flavor that is ideal for adding lime to, which helps get rid of mucus. Overall a great flower that provides a potent punch to your body in all the right ways.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
This tea has such an amazing flavor. sometimes the flavor is a little bold but just add more water to dilute. the packaging is really cute and the product is affordable. this brand of tea is really reliable and also makes other tasty flavors. i enjoy this in the mornings
Jazmine G.
San Jacinto , CA
Delicious cold or hot. Perfect for cooling off in the summer or warming in on a cold night. For those whose don't know as I just found out less than a year ago it's the same thing as Jamica! Lol. I need to get myself some now.
Christy O.
Does it have a strong floral taste to it.
edlin c.
Does it like other tea.....with tangy taste?????
Ashley G.
How is the flavor of this tea?
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How is the taste? is it subtle?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Where have you guys found this stuff at?