BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Kimberly g.
This is one of the first teas I tried and it got me hooked! The vanilla flavor is just so amazing. The price can be bight but for the quality and the fla or I would definitely recommend it. The tin is great cause it keeps in the flavor. 100% try this if you're a fan of vanilla and tea.
Gracie B.
Welch, Wv
Love this tea! I have been looking for a tea I can drink in the mornings without it being a hassle. It really met the expectations I had for it. It's also affordable! I would definitely recommend it to other tea drinkers!!
Amber K.
Murrayville , IL
If you like vanilla, you will love this tea. Not only does it smell good but it tastes good as well. The perfect amount of vanilla.
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
Good basic tea. It's no teavana tea or really comparable to loose tea but it's a good cheap, quick tea for when you're in a hurry.
Lauren G.
Lexington, KY
Love this tea! When brewed it tastes very smooth. Not bitter at all. This is my favorite tea served hot or even iced.
Samantha M.
Little falls, NY
Good tea I drink it in the morning it's got caffeine that I need to wake me up and tastes good