Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Decaf Tea Bag 50 Count uploaded by Erin S.Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Decaf Tea Bag 50 Count uploaded by Jess L.Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Decaf Tea Bag 50 Count uploaded by Jess L.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Nathalie C.
McMinnville , TN
I love all republic of the tea products. The flavor is pretty authentic. None of the bitterness you find in a bunch of cheap brands at the grocery store. The only complaint is about the price. It is for sure the most expensive bag of tea ever. I paid $54 dollars for a bulk bag.
Erin S.
My favorite peach tea! The flavor is delicious. When I'm feeling a little under the weather I add a little bit of apple cider vinegar and it opens my nose right up. I find it at Whole Foods and Wegmans
Christine V.
When I was pregnant, this always calmed down my morning sickness and was a great way to keep hydrated. It is warm, sweet, and soothing. My new favorite is Raspberry Rose Hibiscus which tastes like an even better fruit punch with a sweet tang with the zero calorie stevia leaf. Republic of tea is the superior tea. No turning back. Have my mother in law hooked now too!
Janie S.
North Liberty, IA
I really like Republic of Tea, I love peach so I bought this one. I like it. I'd like to have less ginger taste and more peach taste though. I love the packaging, that's why I bought this brand. I love that the tea bags don't have a staple or string either. I would recommend this tea and this brand. I like the the tin container is reusable too. Go Republic of Tea!
My mom has been drinking this tea ever since she discovered it at Panera. As I grew older I started to drink it as well and I love it! I love the flavor of the peach, as I am also a fan of iced peach tea. It is a little pricey so I don't buy it as often as other teas, but it is well worth it. Also love the decaf because I drink tea at night, so this doesn't keep me up!
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
great product! I own a bunch of these teas. This flavor is my favorite hot or cold! It never needs sweetener but honey is nice from time to time. I love the round tea bags & the canisters. They are so pretty!
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
This is my holy grail tea. I drink it every time I feel a cold coming on! I also enjoy it poured over ice. I typically add ginger honey crystals for a little extra kick when I'm feeling super sick! I also use two sachets at a time, the flavor is wonderful!
Jess L.
By far my favorite tea- I always keep it stocked for every season. Add a bit of tea and creamer for a great relaxing cup of delicious tea. The flavors are full but still light enough to be able to stand independently
Valerie M.
Washington, DC
This is a great flavored decaf tea. The peach flavor rates battalion and not artificial at all. It's hard to find decaf teas that are flavored well (and not all herbal), but they've done a great job on this. The price is high, but it's a great tea.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
Red tea is a little different, with a really unique, almost tart flavor. I love to drink it before bed or when I have an upset stomach. The ginger and peach are a lovely combo and have a good aroma.