BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Amy T.
Dallas, TX
This is such a refreshing black tea that has just the right amounnt of caffeine for my afternoon pick-me up! I love the Blackberry Sage variation, it's interesting and delicious which is always a nice surprise and variation from the usual black tea.
Afsoon Z.
I love their packaging of their teas. They come in cute circular cloth tea bags that are easy to pop into any cup without the use of the annoying string. This flavor is so tasty too! But I love all their flavors. They don't taste like perfume or bitter.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
This tea is amazing. Super unique flavor with the blackberry and sage. An herbal tea so it had no caffeine. Has an excellent balance of flavor of berry to sage so it's not too sweet or too bitter. Would definitely buy again.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
This is a delicious tea! I bought it at a friend's gift shop and enjoyed it greatly. However, it's a bit pricey for me and I likely won't buy it very often except during sales.
Meggs R.
Absolutely love this tea!!! It’s a mellow berry flavored black tea that’s just great. I don’t really taste sage but this is one of my all time favorites!!
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
I love this combination of flavor. It's a very nice little tea with soft berry notes. Very refreshing and soothing.
Danielle C.
Eagle Lake, TX
Yummy tea, hard to find now, use to be carried by local coffeehouse but now nowhere to be found