BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Buy on Jet.com
Christina A.
Christina A.
One of my favorite fruity black teas. The sage and other herbs balances the blackberry. I think it's a good value especially because it comes in a (probably) airtight tin that can be reused for tea or other things. It's good hot but I definitely prefer it iced.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
I love this combination of flavor. It's a very nice little tea with soft berry notes. Very refreshing and soothing.
Aujha A.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite from this line, as well as one of my favorite teas in general. This tea can be brewed hot or cold however I prefer to steep it hot (and then put in the fridge if I want it cold).

This flavor is pretty common so you can find it anywhere you can buy this line of tea, usually for under $5.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
Foodie Expert
Republic of Tea is one of the best teas that you can find at most grocery stores. They are flavorful and relaxing which is everything you want in your tea. They have a huge plethora of flavors to choose from so you are bound to find one you'll like.
Susan K.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
Foodie Expert
This is a delicious tea! I bought it at a friend's gift shop and enjoyed it greatly. However, it's a bit pricey for me and I likely won't buy it very often except during sales.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
This is such a refreshing black tea that has just the right amounnt of caffeine for my afternoon pick-me up! I love the Blackberry Sage variation, it's interesting and delicious which is always a nice surprise and variation from the usual black tea.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Eagle Lake, TX
Yummy tea, hard to find now, use to be carried by local coffeehouse but now nowhere to be found
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Really nice tasting tea! I love the flavor and it's wonderful with a touch of sweetness! I also like the tea run it comes in, it keeps the tea fresh and is better for the environment! The only down side is the price, it's twice as much as I pay for most of my teas.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
This tea is amazing. Super unique flavor with the blackberry and sage. An herbal tea so it had no caffeine. Has an excellent balance of flavor of berry to sage so it's not too sweet or too bitter. Would definitely buy again.
Afsoon Z.
Afsoon Z.
Foodie Expert
I love their packaging of their teas. They come in cute circular cloth tea bags that are easy to pop into any cup without the use of the annoying string. This flavor is so tasty too! But I love all their flavors. They don't taste like perfume or bitter.