BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Samantha M.
Knoxville, TN
One of my all time favorite teas. Reasonably priced, easily assessable, and delicious. My preference is to drink it hot and add one to two teaspoons of honey. It’s one of those teas that has a naturally delicious flavor of fruity sweetness, but not too much.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
This was the tea that started my obsession with The Republic of Tea. I love every tea in their line that I have tried. This one is my most favorite. It has a hint of fruit that I love and it’s a fantastic pick me up in the middle of the day.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
Republic of Tea is one of the best teas that you can find at most grocery stores. They are flavorful and relaxing which is everything you want in your tea. They have a huge plethora of flavors to choose from so you are bound to find one you'll like.
Brickell D.
Florence, AZ
I love the taste of the blackberry sage tea. I drink it at my favorite coffee shop. It's a good value at a store but buying the tea bags can be expensive. The flavor works great for an ice tea. I will definitely order this tea again.
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
This is one of my favorite from this line, as well as one of my favorite teas in general. This tea can be brewed hot or cold however I prefer to steep it hot (and then put in the fridge if I want it cold).

This flavor is pretty common so you can find it anywhere you can buy this line of tea, usually for under $5.
Jonah F.
Sacramento, CA
One of my favourite teas ! I personally don't tend to like fruit teas, however this one was rather nice ! I do prefer it cold over warm, but depending on preference it's lovely either way. Definitely would buy again, I've actually two tins of it right now !
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
This is a delicious tea! I bought it at a friend's gift shop and enjoyed it greatly. However, it's a bit pricey for me and I likely won't buy it very often except during sales.
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
First discovered this tea through my roommate. First of all, it smells delicious. It's a true fruity black tea, which I'm a fan of. I'm about halfway through my canister now, and I'm getting a little tired of the flavor. I wish they sold these teas in smaller quantities because they are quite pricey and I don't want to waste!
Christina A.
One of my favorite fruity black teas. The sage and other herbs balances the blackberry. I think it's a good value especially because it comes in a (probably) airtight tin that can be reused for tea or other things. It's good hot but I definitely prefer it iced.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Really nice tasting tea! I love the flavor and it's wonderful with a touch of sweetness! I also like the tea run it comes in, it keeps the tea fresh and is better for the environment! The only down side is the price, it's twice as much as I pay for most of my teas.