BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Flavor: Decaf Blackberry Sage Black Tea | Size: 50 Tea Bag Tin The Republic of Tea's Decaf Blackberry Sage Black Tea will help clear away the fog and provide enlightenment. This enchanting black tea combines the natural flavors of blackberries with the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren O.
I’m a huge tea drinker and have tried so many brands. This was a unique flavor but is really delicious. I haven’t tried this hot yet but the it’s great iced. A little pricey but I think I would try a different flavor of this brand.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
This was the tea that started my obsession with The Republic of Tea. I love every tea in their line that I have tried. This one is my most favorite. It has a hint of fruit that I love and it’s a fantastic pick me up in the middle of the day.
Brickell D.
Lamoni, IA
I love the taste of the blackberry sage tea. I drink it at my favorite coffee shop. It's a good value at a store but buying the tea bags can be expensive. The flavor works great for an ice tea. I will definitely order this tea again.
Samantha M.
Knoxville, TN
One of my all time favorite teas. Reasonably priced, easily assessable, and delicious. My preference is to drink it hot and add one to two teaspoons of honey. It’s one of those teas that has a naturally delicious flavor of fruity sweetness, but not too much.
Jonah F.
Sacramento , CA
One of my favourite teas ! I personally don't tend to like fruit teas, however this one was rather nice ! I do prefer it cold over warm, but depending on preference it's lovely either way. Definitely would buy again, I've actually two tins of it right now !
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
First discovered this tea through my roommate. First of all, it smells delicious. It's a true fruity black tea, which I'm a fan of. I'm about halfway through my canister now, and I'm getting a little tired of the flavor. I wish they sold these teas in smaller quantities because they are quite pricey and I don't want to waste!
Christina A.
One of my favorite fruity black teas. The sage and other herbs balances the blackberry. I think it's a good value especially because it comes in a (probably) airtight tin that can be reused for tea or other things. It's good hot but I definitely prefer it iced.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Really nice tasting tea! I love the flavor and it's wonderful with a touch of sweetness! I also like the tea run it comes in, it keeps the tea fresh and is better for the environment! The only down side is the price, it's twice as much as I pay for most of my teas.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
This is such a refreshing black tea that has just the right amounnt of caffeine for my afternoon pick-me up! I love the Blackberry Sage variation, it's interesting and delicious which is always a nice surprise and variation from the usual black tea.
Afsoon Z.
I love their packaging of their teas. They come in cute circular cloth tea bags that are easy to pop into any cup without the use of the annoying string. This flavor is so tasty too! But I love all their flavors. They don't taste like perfume or bitter.