BY REPUBLIC

Recording information: Henson Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA; Ken's Studio E, The Village; Patriot Studios, Denver, CO; Revolver Studios, Westlake Village, CA; Rocket Carousel Studio, Cuulver City, CA; The Village, West Los Angeles, CA; Westlake Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA. Photographers: Christianne Taylor; Josh Newton. Colbie Caillat's third release is a slick summer album, featuring a set of sunny pop songs co-written with the likes of Ryan Tedder, Toby Gad, Jason Reeves, and Rick Nowels. Preceded by the Top 40 hit "I Do," the album also includes an unlikely cameo by rapper Common. see more...

sasha s.
sasha s.
Pop Culture Expert
Great band they have a softer tone of music it's really relaxing and this song is one of my favorites
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I love Colbie!!! Her music is so positive and rejuvenating... I also love how she's from California like me
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
De Pere, WI
Love her music, love this album, love her! She is so fun and happy to listen to, it always puts a smile on my face!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Kenosha, WI
Another amazing CD by Colbie Caillat. This cd has so much great music but what I really loved was the fun crazy up beat songs! Matched my personality ;)
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Willowick, OH
I love her music so much!! Its such uplifting and positive music and this album is by far my favorite!! I wish she would come up with more albums but other than that I love it!! Its definitely worth the listen and many people will enjoy it!!!!!!!
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Pop Culture Expert
Love her music, it's so fun and happy. If you are having just a down day listen to a few of her songs and it changes the whole mood in a good way.
Sherilynn M.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
It starts in my toes and crinkles my nose and something something -- I love Colbie! She just has such a super cute voice, and it's easy to play her music on my ukulele as well, which makes it fun to sing her stuff during group gatherings with family and friends.
sheyla g.
sheyla g.
I love her music her songs always make you smile or tear up. Definitely worth the money shes one of my fav singers.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert
I love her music. It always keeps me in a positive mood. She has a beautiful voice & great lyrics!
Emalyn R.
Emalyn R.
Pop Culture Expert
Gorgeous songs! Everything about this album is great. I love her, her voice, her lyrics, and her tunes.
Kalin O.
Kalin O.
Is this worth buying the whole album?
meghan r.
meghan r.
Burkburnett, TX
What happened to her? Is she still making music? I feel like I haven't heard much about her in forever.