BY REPUBLIC

Recording information: Henson Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA; Ken's Studio E, The Village; Patriot Studios, Denver, CO; Revolver Studios, Westlake Village, CA; Rocket Carousel Studio, Cuulver City, CA; The Village, West Los Angeles, CA; Westlake Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA. Photographers: Christianne Taylor; Josh Newton. Colbie Caillat's third release is a slick summer album, featuring a set of sunny pop songs co-written with the likes of Ryan Tedder, Toby Gad, Jason Reeves, and Rick Nowels. Preceded by the Top 40 hit "I Do," the album also includes an unlikely cameo by rapper Common. see more...

Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
It starts in my toes and crinkles my nose and something something -- I love Colbie! She just has such a super cute voice, and it's easy to play her music on my ukulele as well, which makes it fun to sing her stuff during group gatherings with family and friends.
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This singer is just amazing love her songs even though I haven't herd that much about her but gotta love her song... I Never Told You, Buddy, Lucky, Realize, I Do, Try, The Little Things ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Devon D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a great album filled with really well written and excellently sung songs. I love the basic sound of her music and her voice is heavenly. This album is both exciting as well as relaxing.
Kelsey M.
Willowick, OH
I love her music so much!! Its such uplifting and positive music and this album is by far my favorite!! I wish she would come up with more albums but other than that I love it!! Its definitely worth the listen and many people will enjoy it!!!!!!!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Republic Colbie Caillat ~ All of You is awesome music! Great relaxing and super fun upbeat songs that always makes me wanna dance and be with my friends while listening!
Melissa B.
Kenosha, WI
Another amazing CD by Colbie Caillat. This cd has so much great music but what I really loved was the fun crazy up beat songs! Matched my personality ;)
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love her music, it's so fun and happy. If you are having just a down day listen to a few of her songs and it changes the whole mood in a good way.
Elizabeth N.
De Pere, WI
Love her music, love this album, love her! She is so fun and happy to listen to, it always puts a smile on my face!
sheyla g.
I love her music her songs always make you smile or tear up. Definitely worth the money shes one of my fav singers.
Rachel  B.
WEST CHESTER, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A little cheesy for my tastes. She has a pretty voice but her songs do not have a lot of depth to them in general.
Kalin O.
Is this worth buying the whole album?
meghan r.
Burkburnett, TX
What happened to her? Is she still making music? I feel like I haven't heard much about her in forever.