BY REPUBLIC

Recording information: Henson Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA; Ken's Studio E, The Village; Patriot Studios, Denver, CO; Revolver Studios, Westlake Village, CA; Rocket Carousel Studio, Cuulver City, CA; The Village, West Los Angeles, CA; Westlake Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA. Photographers: Christianne Taylor; Josh Newton. Colbie Caillat's third release is a slick summer album, featuring a set of sunny pop songs co-written with the likes of Ryan Tedder, Toby Gad, Jason Reeves, and Rick Nowels. Preceded by the Top 40 hit "I Do," the album also includes an unlikely cameo by rapper Common. see more...

Buy on Walmart
sasha s.
Pop Culture Expert
Great band they have a softer tone of music it's really relaxing and this song is one of my favorites
Devon D.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a great album filled with really well written and excellently sung songs. I love the basic sound of her music and her voice is heavenly. This album is both exciting as well as relaxing.
Melissa B.
Kenosha, WI
Another amazing CD by Colbie Caillat. This cd has so much great music but what I really loved was the fun crazy up beat songs! Matched my personality ;)
sheyla g.
I love her music her songs always make you smile or tear up. Definitely worth the money shes one of my fav singers.
Elizabeth N.
De Pere, WI
Love her music, love this album, love her! She is so fun and happy to listen to, it always puts a smile on my face!
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I love Colbie!!! Her music is so positive and rejuvenating... I also love how she's from California like me
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
Such a special voice! It's hard to find someone who can sing so well and still be unique from everyone else
Jess H.
Quincy, MA
Pop Culture Expert
Super relaxing sound with a few upbeat songs thrown in as well!..always makes me want to go to the beach!
Emalyn R.
Pop Culture Expert
Gorgeous songs! Everything about this album is great. I love her, her voice, her lyrics, and her tunes.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Pop Culture Expert
Corbie Caillat is such a beautiful and talented artist. She sings from her soul. Love her lyrics too.
Kalin O.
Is this worth buying the whole album?
meghan r.
Burkburnett, TX
What happened to her? Is she still making music? I feel like I haven't heard much about her in forever.