Replens Long-Lasting Vaginal Moisturizer Applicators 8 Pack uploaded by Stephanie L.Replens Long-Lasting Vaginal Moisturizer Applicators 8 Pack uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY REPLENS

Vaginal Dryness Can Be A Serious Problem For Ladies Of Menopausal Age And Beyond, New Mothers, Cancer/Chemotherapy Patients And Ladies With Dryness Due To Medications, Stress Or Tampon Use. This Product Helps Replenish Vaginal Moisture And Provides Long-Lasting Results. Each Pre-Filled Disposable Applicator Delivers Just The Right Amount Of Long-Lasting Vaginal Moisturizer To Provide Moisture At The Source Of Discomfort. The Patented Formula Keeps The Product In Place To Deliver Moisture For Long-Lasting Hydration With Less Mess. Supplements The Body's Natural Lubrication Comfortable Easy To Use Applicator Estrogen And Fragrance Free Compatible With Natural Rubber Latex, Polyisoprene &Amp; Polyurethane Condoms Made In United Kingdom see more...

Buy on Target*
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are AMAZING. I was recently diagnosed with vestibulitis after bouts with recurrent yeast infections and UTIs. I also have tight pelvic floor muscles, so I often end up dealing with extensive pain and feelings of dryness vaginally, these moisturizer applicators have been a life saver. If I am having a bad pain day I will use it and it helps relieve some of the burning temporarily until my analgesic kicks in. I would recommend this for anyone struggling with dryness, discomfort, or who might just want to be more lubricated before they have intercourse.
Karly W.
Herriman , UT
This is a fabulous product! I'm very sensitive and allergic to a lot of similar products but this one works great! You can buy it at Walmart, target, Amazon and many other places! I would for sure buy it again!
Erika G.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After having to readjust my birth control, I became dry. It was very uncomfortable. So I did research and this product was highly recommended. I can see why. It helped me to produce my own within a day or two, and I was back to normal.
Shirley S.
I love Replens. It gives me the right amount of moisture and last for a number of days.
I have tried others moisture creams and find that Replens works best for me.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
This saved my life , when my pregnancy caused me a UTI. The uti made me go crazy, and got me dry, and my doctor recommend this to me. It did miracles.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this free sample product from # sample source. I tried it and it's really good, I liked it because I felt very dry and now I feel better.
Marliyah Z.
Very recommended for woman who have problem with dryness v, I trust Replens product, this applicators easy to use and work good,
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this it leaves my private parts moisturized. with no dryness. It really helps me feel clean. I definitely recommend it.
Amal K.
Pine Brook, NJ
Great results! This is a good product and moisturizes well.recommended !!!!
Wen Salazar V.
This saved his life my cousin and he suffered a urinary tract infection was a doctor could not do anything proved this and it worked great
Anche M.
Bowling Green, KY
What is this product used for
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vaginal dryness! It helps with that problem!
Tomeka D.
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product better than other brands?