BY TOPIX PHARM

Provides antioxidant broad spectrum SPF 50 protection against sunburn. Sheer Physical Sunscreen SPF 50+ is gentle on sensitive and acne-prone skin, provides lasting protection against UVA and UVB rays, and is water resistant (40 minutes). This sunscreen blocks most UVA and UVB radiation from reaching the skin, minimizes the effect of UV damage. Free of chemical absorbers, Sheer Physical Sunscreen SPF 50+ provides antioxidants including liposome encapsulated Vitamin C, Green Tea Polyphenols, Resveratrol, Emblica and Co-Q10. see more...

Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I was about to repurchase the Dennis Gross Sheer Mineral Sun Spray Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 Plus Protection but saw that this one was a bit cheaper and seemed like it might be just as good, but I have to say I'm pretty disappointed. The first issue I have is the pump. It is not easy to spray and I have to really put some effort in when trying to use this product. I was hoping it would loosen up after I used it a couple of times but it hasn't. It ends up spraying the sunscreen all over the place and it's really white at first and takes a bit for me to rub in before it's completely sheer. It doesn't have a sunscreen smell, which I like since I'm very sensitive to that smell. It seemed to protect my skin as advertised and it's not a bad product, but compared to the Dennis Gross Spray I had been using I really don't like this one at all. Had I not used DG I may have liked this sunscreen more. If you're interested in a sunscreen like this I say give it a try, but personally I will be returning this sunscreen and buy the DG instead.
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
I love this sunscreen! It's a truly SHEER physical sunscreen and it does not clog pores or irritate my sensitive skin. It's easy to use and works well under makeup. I've honestly never seen a sunscreen like this one!

Amazon