BY REPLENIX

Gly-Sal non-irritating, soap-free cleanser now in a luxurious foam that won’t over dry or strip the skin. Gentle cleansing foam leaves the skin feeling rejuvenated and renewed. Specially formulated for acne prone skin with: Ultra-pure glycolic acid 2% to provide exfoliationpH balanced to provide optimum results Zinc and Copper binds moisture to the skin, supports oil control and supports the active ingredient (salicylic acid USP)Salicylic Acid USP, 2% provides proven comedolytic effects see more...

Marian C.
San Ramon, CA
I was recommended this product by my aesthetician when I was referred to a dermotology clinic. I have sensitive skin and struggled with acne for the past year. Since trying this product (I’ve tried this for a month), my skin has gotten much better and my pimples have subsided for the most part! I use this product 2-3 times a week at night and alternate between this and my gentle cleanser, because it exfoliates my skin. I recommend putting moisturizer right after and the put on suncreen/SPF makeup the following day.
Jessebliffen B.
I USE THIS EVERYDAY!!! NO JOKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!! It helps take away my acne quickly and leaves my pores clean and my skin soft!