Personal CareVision CareContact Lens SolutionOpti-Free
Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution for Contact Lens - 2ct

Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution for Contact Lens - 2ct

Enhanced comfort with top-notch cleaning and disinfecting power.

Diid this make anyone else’s eyes feel dryer than they did before?
Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when using this product?
Start your review of Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution for Contact Lens - 2ct!
Alejandra A.
Porterville, CA
Love this solution it's the first one I ever used been wearing contact lenses for 4 years and never had a problem.
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
I've had contacts for some years now and this is by far the best it went above and beyond my expectations and help to keep my eye moist through out the day unlike other solutions that would make my eyes extremely dry! Highly recommend this product for anyone having problems with there dry eye and contacts!
Shiu Ann W.
New York
I have really dry eyes and my contacts always gets dry. My contacts always feels clean and moist when I put them on. The no rub solution is also a plus.
Kathy P.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfect for keeping contact lenses Very good keeps you clean, get it at any pharmacy
Paige P.
Richmond Hill, GA
I’ve never tried another brand because of how amazing this brand is to me! It keeps my contacts so moist. I have NO issues with dry eyes at any point in time. (Even if I accidentally sleep in my contacts )
Ariana V.
Miami Lakes, FL
Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution for Contact Lens - 2ct uploaded by Ariana V.
Such a great product to clean my contact lenses and I love the travel size version.. it leaves my contact lenses fresh and moist when I put my contact lenses back on in the morning!!
Janice L.
Victorville, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to use. Easily and quickly refreshes my lenses to a nice moisture level for my eyes. The bottle is nicely shaped and easy to use. The packaging stands out among others.
Vanessa L.
Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution does a great job cleaning my contacts making my contacts very comfortable.
Amanda R.
When using this my contacts are clean and comfortable to wear. This is an affordable product
Natalis R.
Plant City, FL
Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution for Contact Lens - 2ct uploaded by Natalis R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this solution cleans my contact lens very well this solution also disinfects works great.