BY TOSHIBA

Replacement PA3634U-1BRS Laptop Battery for Toshiba Laptops: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 7200mAh 9 cells Toshiba Satellite A660, A655, C655, L300, L500, L630, L635, L640, L645, L650, L670, L755, M300, M500, U400, U500 Series Dynabook CX/45, 47, 48 Series, U400 series, M800 Series see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
The extended battery is good for the laptop but you have to make sure that you unplug your laptop once your battery is fully charged and then let the battery almost empty before recharging. This will ensure that the battery lives up to its expectations! Overall, not bad but I would go for the extended life battery if possible.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
I got one and it works pretty good because my laptop kept dying when I unplugged it and then I bought this and no more problems probably the one one was pretty old and I needed to replace it but works
Laurie W.
Albany, KY
The shipping was super fast with this product! It arrived on time with no damage, howevr the price was a little high. I could have gotten a different brand battery off Ebay that was a ton cheaper!
Brittany D.
This was a LIFE SAVER!!!! My old battery would only stay charged for a couple hours. I have an infant and sometimes it's come and go with the laptop. Every time I needed to use it it was dead!! Thanks to this new charger my life is more battery powered!
Emily B.
After losing my battery, I bought this one at Best Buy. Gets the job done and hasn't broken (yet)! My laptop is happy and so am I. it doesn't exceed my expectations, but why should it? It's a laptop charger.
Kristine S.
Taft, CA
Since I bought my computer refurbished and the battery might not last on it I got this batter as a back up. It works really well and the off times it's not plugged in it seems to last a while.
Christina G.
goose creek, SC
It sucks when you think you have enough battery to get all your school work and actual work done. Then one day, the low battery sign appears. nice to have one of these back boys juat in case!
Latonya O.
Greenville, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
Had to buy one of these and of course it does what is suppose to do and more, this was at least 6 months ago and it still works and also works good as a good back up
Polly S.
My computer is almost 5 years old, I had to replace my battery at almost 3 years old. I purchased it from eBay and have no problems what so ever with it
Works well . I use it for my laptop and i have no problems with it. Usually replacemts fix one thing but brake another but not with this producg