BY TOSHIBA

Replacement PA3634U-1BRS Laptop Battery for Toshiba Laptops: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 7200mAh 9 cells Toshiba Satellite A660, A655, C655, L300, L500, L630, L635, L640, L645, L650, L670, L755, M300, M500, U400, U500 Series Dynabook CX/45, 47, 48 Series, U400 series, M800 Series see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christina G.
goose creek, SC
It sucks when you think you have enough battery to get all your school work and actual work done. Then one day, the low battery sign appears. nice to have one of these back boys juat in case!
Desiree L.
Battery died on my old laptop so i had to get a new one. worked fine. i no longer use that laptop and use one without a replaceable battery pack
Becky F.
Coppell, TX
This battery is great. It has lasted a long time and the life of the battery is wonderful.
Kristine S.
Taft, CA
Since I bought my computer refurbished and the battery might not last on it I got this batter as a back up. It works really well and the off times it's not plugged in it seems to last a while.
Pearl L.
Atlanta, GA
Just bought this and works fine so far. But I do notice that Toshiba batteries tend to lose battery life a lot sooner than expected.
veronica m.
Hayward, CA
Strangely enough my replacement battery has lasted longer than my original. No issues so far and going on a year of use.
Latonya O.
Greenville, SC
Techie Expert
Had to buy one of these and of course it does what is suppose to do and more, this was at least 6 months ago and it still works and also works good as a good back up
Sarah A.
Laptop batteries never last, replacement worked just like original , I'm sure it will last as long as the computer
Emily B.
After losing my battery, I bought this one at Best Buy. Gets the job done and hasn't broken (yet)! My laptop is happy and so am I. it doesn't exceed my expectations, but why should it? It's a laptop charger.
Brittany D.
This was a LIFE SAVER!!!! My old battery would only stay charged for a couple hours. I have an infant and sometimes it's come and go with the laptop. Every time I needed to use it it was dead!! Thanks to this new charger my life is more battery powered!