BY TOSHIBA

Replacement PA3534U-1BRS Laptop Battery for Toshiba Laptops: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 4400mAh 6 cells Toshiba: Equium A200, A205, A215, A300, A305, A350, A355, A500, A505, A505D, L300, L300D, L305, L305D, L455, L455D, L500, L500D, L505, L505D, L550, L555, L555D, M200, M205 Satellite Pro A200, A210, L300, L300D, L450, L550 series see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
KeOsha K.
Works just like the orginal, you would never know it was a replacement. have not had any problems so far. great product
Lindsay H.
Finksburg , MD
TOSHIBA HAS A VERY GOOD BATTERY FOR THE LAPTOP. ONCE MY LAPTOP IS FULLY CHARGED IT WILL STAY ON FOR DAYS BEFORE I HAVE TO RECHARGE IT
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
Needed a new battery. The one I had wouldn't hold a charge. I liked getting the new one, now I can not be tethered to the wall all the time when I want to use my laptop.
Cynthia S.
Berkeley, CA
Great battery -- my three year old Toshiba Satellite can now hold a charge rather than be depleted after only 30 or so minutes of use... Only gripe is that the battery is oddly shaped and causes the back end of my laptop to sit higher than the front end. But I suppose it gives the bottom more air circulation when resting on a flat surface, so I can't complain too much!
Felicia J.
Westminster, CO
This was a pain- didn't think I should have to purchase yet. It still doesn't charge quickly. And Toshiba makes everything a hassle. It also is heavy, and heats up- idk why- i use common sense, I don't leave it plugged in,,,,
Remone H.
Dundalk, MD
My Toshiba laptop would freeze up a lot and then it would not turn on. I figured I needed a new battery but wanted to make sure. I took it to best buy where I got it and they said it was the battery. I went home and ordered this one and fit right in. Laptop back up and running no problem
Edisalic D.
This battery is very heavy. I don't Like much. I preffer something light, because need travel whit my laptop.
Jocelyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
Waste of my money. Used it a total of 3 times and by the 4th time, it was done! No explanation for the loss of power.
Paula R.
Works as good as the original factory battery! Charges quickly and gives me over 2 hours of battery life.
Arlene M.
Cleveland, OH
Still waiting for it to get her but they are great brands I love it love it love it and the price is great