BY TOSHIBA

Replacement PA3465U-1BRS Laptop Battery for Toshiba Laptops: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 8800mAh 12 cells Satellite: A100-295, A100-500, A100-507, A80 Series, M45, Satellite Pro: M70-134, Toshiba: Dynabook AX/55A, Dynabook TW/750LS, Equium A100-549, Equium A110-233 see more...

Adrienne R.
Cambria, CA
I recently purchased a replacement battery for my laptop and it seemed to work great! That was until about two weeks after and it drains so fast now. It really didn't meet my expectations at all and I feel like I wasted money on something that isn't quality.
Nick H.
Panama City, FL
Toshiba laptops shine, they really do. So it's a shame they are let down by the battery. You can expect to replace ever 12 months or so. We're they to fix this issue, they would by far be the pack leaders within the industry
Abcd E.
Did your laptop battery stop working? Are you looking for a new one? Well, stop looking. This battery is great, it basically works like the original. You wouldn't even tell the difference.
Leslie T.
Davenport, IA
This was a lifesaver for me because my battery to my laptop died after about two years of use. I thought it might be a pain to replace but it wasn't at all. The battery compartment opens easily and this replacement batter has worked well for me the last year.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
If you are in need of a replacement battery any local electronic store can supply you with this product. Even if they don't have it in store they will order it for you.
Lyndsey V.
Fort Collins , CO
I had to buy a replacement batter and was able to buy this one which worked perfecty. Was packaged really nice so no damage was done and now my laptop is working perfectly
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
This brand is my favorite so far of all the laptops I've owned. I was happy to find the replacement battery was fairly priced and had my laptop back to full power right away.
Jennifer S.
My first battery lasted me about three years and so far this replacement is holding up even better than the first battery.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
This product has a very sleek design and fits really well. It is simple to replace and I didn't have a single problem.
Sarah H.
I have a tendency to run my batteries down for everything. This battery works well and replacements are always good.