BY HP

Replacement Laptop Extended Life Battery for HP DV5-1000 Series: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 8800mAh 12 cells Compatible with DV5-1000 Series, DV5-1000EA, DV5-1000US, DV5-1001AU, DV5-1001AX, DV5-1001TU, DV5-1001TX, DV5-1002AU, DV5-1002AX, DV5-1002NR, DV5-1002TX, DV5-1002US, DV5-1003AX, DV5-1003CL, DV5-1003NR and DV5-1250US see more...

Paige T.
New Madison, OH
Awesome! My battery life lasts FOREVER! Having a long lasting battery is awesome when you're a college student. I don't have to take my charger with me every where I go and can last several classes without charging.
nina f.
Fontana, CA
Bought hp battery replacement it really lasted longer that i thought, it has been going good for a year and the products isn't that very expensive tho ..not bad for branded products on HP totally recommended
Michaela R.
Richmond, Ky
I can charge my laptop at night and it last all day through classes and homework at night. before i bought the replacement it wouldn't last me halfway through my school day
Ashlee W.
Sebastian, FL
Can't find my exact model, but the HP extended batteries are awesome! I can get a solid 6 hours of constant use from one charge, and they even elevate the laptop a bit for better ventilation.
Samantha H.
Champaign, IL
I had to replace the battery on my laptop a while back, and this works alright. It doesn't take too long to charge but at the same time it seems to die kinda fast. It's okay.
Sarah C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Best thimg i ever boughtnow i can swap out betteries whebever I'm out and about and need to use my laptop
recommened to several family members and friends
Monic C.
Orofino, ID
This would be amazing to get a brand new battery for my laptop it is in need of one including a new cord charger and i use my computer every day
Danielle R.
Baltimore , MD
My HP laptop has lasted me for 7 years. I replaced my battery once three years ago, and it's still going strong. Definitely worth the purchase!
Pengxue X.
Fresno, CA
Battery lasts very long and its a life saver when I need it! The battery keeps my laptop running strong and works perfectly fine.
Jaime S.
Pasco, WA
I love this extended battery life. So usefully when you're not able to connect your laptop to charge just pop this baby in