BY HP

Replacement Laptop Extended Life Battery for HP DV4-2000 Series: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 8800mAh 12 cells Compatible with Pavilion DV4-2000 Series see more...

Bobby P.
FORT MYERS, FL
Great product for long road trips or places that you don't have access to a plug or wall charger. I personally used this on an airplane trip that 12 hrs 1 way. It fulfilled my expectations. I would recommend this to other busy people like myself for long travel.
Cecilia R.
Never had to get a second battery for my laptop but the extended life sounds good. Busy college students don't have time to stay plugged in all the time...
nyra t.
Hudson, NC
My laptop battery life seems to shrink every time I use it. It only lasts about 45mins then I have to charge it before it makes an annoying beeping sound
Monica G.
Palmdale, CA
This battery is really helpful, I just bought it out of the blue
because my laptop wasn't working and I was in a rush its a good thing I
picked this up
Laura S.
I do not trust any of these. They cause videos to be choppyand freeze up, they do not last very long, and ive had to return it twice now. Horrible.
Kate M.
Irwin , PA
It didn't help my problem much. Many people need a back up battery just in case and for a back up its fine but not as the full time battery
Shirley M.
Uniontown, PA
It was a great and cheap new one. i haven't had to buy another one sense. All you need is the replacement and thats it
stephanie d.
Covington, GA
Bought this for a friend because of the good reviews but I honestly think that Apple products are so much better.
Nicole R.
This battery saved me when my laptop suddenly decided to stop working when the old battery life had ended.
I purchased a battery like this on amazon.com It has lasted a very long time I have no complaints with it.