Add a Photo

By HP
#626 in Laptops
Replacement Laptop Extended Life Battery for HP DV4-1000 Series: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 8800mAh 12 cells Compatible with Pavilion DV4-1000 Series
Shazia R.
Shazia R.

My HP labtop is 10 years old. if you have microsoft note book then send me that for free. will appreciate that greatly and highly as I am unemployed right now and thankful for including electronics in your products of review. At least I will keep a hope for a free Microsoft note book.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

This is a great product to buy. If your battery in your laptop is slow, or you just need a new one this is the battery I would recommend. This battery lasts a lot longer in my computer, so I do not have to charge my computer for as long or for as often as I used to.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Denver, Co

Esta baterias salvo mi computadora para que la pudiera seguir usando y Claro que tambien me ahorita dinero al no tener que remplazar mi computadora
Ariana  W.
Ariana W.
Tucson, AZ

The battery itself was great when it came to the price but i should have guessed that would make up for itself. it does not hold a very long charge
Diana Lucia G.
Diana Lucia G.
Lima, soltera

The above battery of my laptop HP hard me about 3years and then delayed to load, so I had to buy another battery which worked well for me so far.
jailine L.
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA

These batteries are the best! they work perfectly for my laptop especially since I got to college i need this it works great!
Nyaisha C.
Nyaisha C.
Egg harbor cy, Nj

These batteries tend to have to be replaced quite often especially if you leave your laptop plugged in.
destynee h.
destynee h.
Jonesboro, GA

It is a really good battery u can trust buying it when you need another charger and it works well
Angel v.
Angel v.
Richmond, VA

Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Pompano Beach, FL

You cant get a better windows laptop than hp, battery will last about 3 years. great investment

Join Now