BY HP

Replacement Laptop Battery for HP: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 8800mAh 12 cells Compatible with G50, G60, G61, G70, G71 and HDX 16 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela S.
The battery works and lasts longer than most. I would recommend this battery. I choose HP over any other brand because of its reliability.
Allisa L.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This product won't work on my computer I was very upset. I really don't think they sent me the right battery the product is terrible
Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I bought mine online and it worked for about a year until my cousin broke it! So now I'm looking for a different laptop brand.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Techie Expert Level 3
Good quality sturdy charger that gets the job done and charges your computer just like normal
Pam J.
Fort Payne, AL
Would recommend this to anyone who needs to replace the HP battery in their lap top.
Narendra P.
india
What i like :-
1) Saves my laptop from sudden Electricity cutoff. (Laptop does not goes off immediately the main power supply is gone).
2) Nothing Else.

What i don't like :-
1) Battery worked well for only "1 month" then suddenly the performance of battery reduced to 50%.
2) During first months of purchase, laptop was working for 2 and half hour. After 1 month suddenly Battery started draining very fast. Now the performance reduced to only about 1 hour and 15 to 20 minutes.
3) From the month of October Battery started showing problem ---> "Plugged In Not Charging" at several charging percentage level.
4) At 75% charging, battery again shows above message and doesn't charge further. After few hours(keeping charger on) battery again starts charging and then goes to 100%.
5) Customer care (seller :- LapStuffMart) is of third class as no one is listening there at my emails or messages.
6) Amazon tells me to go at Mumbai and give battery for repairing all by myself as manufacturer of the battery is originated there.
7) Manufacture does not care anything about the customer. He utterly neglects you.

My Advice :-
1) I strongly recommend you Not to purchase this product from any "low seller rating" person (person who sells any product here at amazon).
2) If you want to purchase then Local shop is a good option OR find other sellers who have good seller ratings.
3) Don't purchase from the seller called "LapStuffMart"
Ashley D.
Mission, CA
Needed a new battery, so we ordered a new one and it worked better than the one that came with the laptop.