BY HP

Replacement Laptop Battery for HP DV6-2000 Series: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 4400mAh 6 cells Compatible with DV6-2000 Series see more...

Buy on Walmart
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
I got this to replace a dead battery on my HP Pavillion DV-4 (which died after 14 months).
The price was great, compared to getting one direct from HP. So I was a bit skeptical about performance. But now it's been 3 months and it still works fine. Charges just as fast, and the charge lasts as long as the original HP battery did. It's basically just a clone of the HP battery, and these aftermarket batteries can be hit-or-miss. There is always a risk when buying a battery not made by the manufacturer, but I have found this one to work just as well as the first one. I hope it lasts even longer than the original. The battery life of the original HP battery was very dissapointing.
Irvin P.
Lakewood, CA
This battery has worked better then the original that cam with the laptop. This battery has lasted many years and continues to have great battery life.
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Great product. Very long--lasting and easy to install. A little pricey but still cheaper compared to an Apple or other comparable product replacements.
Sj V.
South Houston, TX
Such a life saver! Very durable and worth every single penny. I tried using a knock off brand and it did not do the job like this one.
Judy W.
Conyers, GA
I have not used any of the products listed. The laptop is new ( 8 months)and the battery is functioning as it should.
Piper M.
This is a very strong and night power battery! I love it for someone like me who needs a replacement quite often.
zach b.
Hermitage, PA
When my battery went this is what i needed to get back on my computer to do my business and personal things
Natalie L.
The battery has worked great with my computer. Exactly what I had hoped for. Not much to say about it.
Angela T.
Queensbury, NY
This laptop replacement battery for HP is super easy to use and simple. It is the right size for me.
Shelbie K.
Hartford, SD
This is a pretty good battery. How ever I do wish that it would last an entire two full days.