BY HP

Replacement Laptop Battery for HP Compaq Presario: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 4400mAh 6 cells Compatible with Presario CQ40, CQ41, CQ45, CQ50, CQ50-100, CQ60, CQ61, CQ70 and CQ71 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Saila i.
Austin, TX
I like to keep one always with me, just incase my current one die. I really love HP. The help I get is amazing.
Ruth C.
Houston, Texas
It was not exactly what i expected but it is not a bad purchase, I had issues with my hp laptop battery and i bought a replacement, i guess it is worth it.
Anjela A.
W Lafayette, IN
AHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Betty B.
durham
I had to order another battery after 6 months. This product needs to be upgraded because it doesn't keep my laptop properly charged
Kayla C.
Hardy, AR
Over the years I have found that these laptop batteries last about 3 years at the most. For me anyways
Elaina D.
Worth investing in. Don't buy a new laptop when you can get a few more years out of your device.
lindsay s.
Carrollton, TX
The replacement battery is very helpful. granted it's not something you should carry around on you all day everyday. but it will save your life when you see that dreaded low battery notification.
Nichole C.
Bossier City , La
Battery last a long time. Has good life. Good price and easy to figure out how to change it out.
Lisa O.
Hawley, PA
Very happy with this purchase my daughter wanted a spare to keep on her for after school
shontell b.
Bronx, NY
Horrible the battery life does not last long it need to be charged constantly not to mention it is very lose in the sacket slips out constantly