Replacement Laptop Battery for HP Compaq Presario

Replacement Laptop Battery for HP Compaq Presario: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 4400mAh 6 cells Compatible with Presario CQ40, CQ41, CQ45, CQ50, CQ50-100, CQ60, CQ61, CQ70 and CQ71 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda M.
I didn't really like this battery replacement. It didn't work the way I thought it would work when I bought it. It was affordable so it didn't waste to much. There's a ton of battery replacements so I do have other choices for the battery. And no I wouldn't recommend this
Soddy Daisy, TN
Let me first say that I was thrilled at the price of the battery, I didn't have to break the bank. It is good fit, runs per charge at least as long as the OEM battery ever did, and it holds a charge when stored for a month or more.
Megan A.
Amherst, OH
I had a friend who does IT fix up a laptop that I bought off somebody else and she had mentioned that I would need a new battery soon because the one I had wasn't holding the charge over 14%. This was the brand she suggested I get and I watch Netflix on my laptop and even then it'll hold a charge for me all day long.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
My original battery didn't last longer than the year. Mf the replacement one HAH. What a joke. I am super disappointed with it. I need another laptop. My laptop doesn't work unless it's plugged in and it's such a hassle trying to use it outside my house.
lindsay s.
Carrollton, TX
The replacement battery is very helpful. granted it's not something you should carry around on you all day everyday. but it will save your life when you see that dreaded low battery notification.
Ruth C.
Houston, Texas
It was not exactly what i expected but it is not a bad purchase, I had issues with my hp laptop battery and i bought a replacement, i guess it is worth it.
shontell b.
Bronx, NY
Horrible the battery life does not last long it need to be charged constantly not to mention it is very lose in the sacket slips out constantly
Betty B.
I had to order another battery after 6 months. This product needs to be upgraded because it doesn't keep my laptop properly charged
Saila i.
Austin, TX
I like to keep one always with me, just incase my current one die. I really love HP. The help I get is amazing.
Kayla C.
Hardy, AR
Over the years I have found that these laptop batteries last about 3 years at the most. For me anyways