BY HP

Replacement Laptop Battery for HP: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 8800mAh 12 cells Compatible with G50, G60, G61, G70, G71 and HDX 16 see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessy R.
Pleasantville , NJ
I like laptop batter for my hp laptop. It met my expectations to the max, I can't complain. I didn't experience any problems as of right now. It's easy to put on your laptop. It leaves you overall satisfied.
Jenna B.
Excellent battery to have on hand. Helped me a ton last month when my old battery stopped charging. I was lucky to have this battery on hand at the time so I could switch them out and still use my computer!
Jen B.
Jamaica, NY
Replacing my hp laptop's battery was the best decision I made for this computer. My laptop was lagging, over heating, dying quickly, etc. turns out I just needed a new battery. Make sure not to overcharge laptops that's what kills the battery. Just charge it up to 100% and quickly unplug it.
leah n.
York, PA
I've had my HP laptop for 4 years... it did not turn of without being plugged in so I ended up having to buy a new battery. This ran me about $80 but I was much cheaper than buying a new laptop altogether and has been working wonderfully ever since. Easy to install as well
Kristen P.
You can never go wrong for getting an extra battery for your laptop especially if you are a traveler or are in college. I used one all the time during classes as you could not plug in your laptop. they are a lifesaver for the college student.
Briana S.
Webb City, MO
Needed a replacement battery for my laptop bc it was worn out it. Worked fine. Easy use instructions. I bought it off Amazon bc it was cheaper there than the actual website I purchased the laptop.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
I had to buy a replacement battery for my hp pavilion g series because the original one wouldn't keep a charge. The replacement is somewhat better but still doesn't impress me.
Brya B.
I swear these batteries go to heck quickly. I've gone through two and ended up buying a new laptop. My only complaint with HP is battery life.
Jessica L.
Fontana, CA
This is a life saver I loved it for whenever I wanted to go wireless or move from one room to the other without having to disconnect my laptop
Cyndi L.
Gibsonville, NC
My laptop battery did go out on me and I did decide to replace it. The replacement worked great and my laptop if up and running like new again.