BY DELL

Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell: Voltage: 11.1V Capacity: 6600mAh 6 cells Compatible with Dell Inspiron 13R,14R,15R,17R, N3010, N4010, N4110, N5010, N5030, N5040, N5050, N5110, N7010, N7110, M411, M501, Series and Vostro 1440,1450,1540,1550, 3450, 3550, 3750 Series see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aleksandr A.
Aleksandr A.
Ogden, UT
I bought this battery because my old one was running out of charge and I had to keep it constantly plugged in. This battery has a good life span and will stay charged for a long time. It was nice bring able to finally take my laptop places without a charger, I'd highly recommend this!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Hopewell, VA
Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell. I got a replacement for my laptop and it works great in my laptop. Battery life is very good. In use it all the time. Doesn't make my laptop dye fast at all. It works great. Very reliable. I would buybit again if I every have too.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
I had to purchase one of these recently because my laptop began dying after a full charge within 1 hour. I use my laptop every single day for school because my textbooks are ebooks. Since I replaced my old battery with this one my battery lasts for 5 hours instead of 1! I have had no problems and it has helped so much!
Lyndsay  N.
Lyndsay N.
Cumming, GA
It wasn't too expensive and allowed me to keep my computer longer. The new battery worked very well and had a great power life.
Anh T.
Anh T.
Sacramento, CA
It does its job without any complications which is always nice. It's a little heavy but other than that it's works just fine!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE! THE BATTERY FIT PERFECTLY AND LASTED FOR A REALLY LONG TIME!