BY ACER

Replacement Laptop 5500 Battery for Acer Laptop PCs: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 4400mAh 6 cells Acer: Aspire 3030, 3050, 3200, 3600, 5030, 5500, 5550, 5570 Series, Travelmate 2300, 2400, 3210, 3220 Series see more...

Maria N.
Rio Rico, AZ
My battery was losing its charge so I purchased a new one. The price was a little high and I did extensive research online. I replaced it in my laptop but now the bottom of my laptop heats up more than before. Next time I will look for a replacement and not purchase the brand name.
fatima g.
katy, TX
I bought this product because my sisters laptop needed a new one due to hers not working . I heard from her that it works like a charm . Worth the price and shipping was fast
Lessie W.
Nichols
I love my acer laptop. its small and easy to take with me. the batterylife is great and the speed it always fast. i use it everyday for various things.
Carly M.
Barely held a charge for me. Thankfully, my computer wouldn't work without it, so it is a blessing on its own simply because it worked at all.
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fried my original one because I kept it plugged in 24/7. Ordering a replacement off amazon was extremely easy and it worked great!
Keishawndra B.
We all know acer laptops are cheaply made in the first 6 months of owning one i had to replace a battery,hard drive, and charger.
Geri M.
manalapan, NJ
Easy to install, long-lasting battery. I really got a lot of use for the money spent. A great buy.
Rowan B.
This replacement battery has been so useful for me because i have it with me all the time just in case my battery dies and i haven't saved my work or something
katie L.
London
I had to get a battery replaced once and it was very fast at shipping and it worked perfectly. i enjoyed it.