Replacement Head for Philips Norelco Shaver 9000 uploaded by Milagros S.

BY PHILIPS

Philips norelco shaver series 9000 replacement head (model # sh90/52) has a newly designed v-track precision blades collect hair in the optimal cutting position to deliver our closest shave ever. For maximum shaving performance, it is recommended to replace your shaving unit once every 24 months. see more...

Jessica H.
Both me and the hubby use it and it works great. It's a bit pricy but I love it
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
My hubby ,Ives using this brand it's so god and it shaves amazing I lobe when he uses it
Ydalis D.
Excelente maquina a vece peyisca pero igual es geninial me deja la piel al faz la uso en las piernas
Aliya S.
Little Rock, AR
They where way to sharp for my skin cut me all up. They are better for ppl that dont have sensitive skin like me.
Jessica C.
Fort Gay, WV
I love this shaver more than anyone I have ever used nice smoothr finish and not many razor bumps
Mary H.
Corona, CA
This comes in handy when you have given up on razors and this will be your life saver for the rest of your life hair
Adi Y.
Killeen, TX
They're good but I wish they weren't so expensive. The shave is close and non irritating as well.
Beatriz K.
Cabeça de substituição para Philips Norelco Shaver 9000.
Deixa a pele luzinha ... Maravilhoso super recomendo
Milagros S.
Me encanta esta máquina depiladora, es muy económica y cumple bien su trabajo. Según las indicaciones es solo para piernas pero yo la he usado en diferentes partes sin ningún problema. Retira todo a su paso, es fácil de usar y es muy suave con la piel.