Skin CareFacial SkincareGearonic

by Gearonic

The perfect replaceable facial brush for your Clarisonic. This brush is perfet for sensitive skin to help you achieve a glow you never had before. Installation is easy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Replacement Facial Brushes Heads Deep Pore Cleasing for Clarisonic MIA & MIA 2, PRO, PLUS Facial Cleansers - White Blue!
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I love my Clarisonic and this is my favorite brush head to use! It has transformed my skin so much. I never have breakouts and my texture is better. I buy them at ulta and never have any trouble finding them. I've been using these for almost a year now and I can't imagine stopping anytime soon.

Looking for your answer?