Replacement Facial Brushes Heads Deep Pore Cleasing for Clarisonic MIA & MIA 2, PRO, PLUS Facial Cleansers - White Blue

BY GEARONIC

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The perfect replaceable facial brush for your Clarisonic. This brush is perfet for sensitive skin to help you achieve a glow you never had before. Installation is easy. see more...

Review (1)
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
I love my Clarisonic and this is my favorite brush head to use! It has transformed my skin so much. I never have breakouts and my texture is better. I buy them at ulta and never have any trouble finding them. I've been using these for almost a year now and I can't imagine stopping anytime soon.