BY SONY

Replacement BPS2 Laptop Battery for Sony Laptop PCs: Voltage: 10.8V Capacity: 4400mAh 6 cells Sony VAIO PCG-6C1N, PCG-6P1L, PCG-6P1P PCG-6P2L, PCG-6P2P, PCG-792L, VGN-AR11, VGN-AR11S, VGN-AR130G, VGN-AR150G, VGN-AR170, VGN-AR170GU1, VGN-AR170PU2, VGN-AR18CP, VGN-AR18GP, VGN-AR18TP, VGN-AR190, VGN-AR21, VGN-AR21B, VGN-AR21M, VGN-AR21S, Sony VAIO VGN-AR230G, Sony VAIO VGN-AR250G, Sony VAIO VGN-AR25GP, Sony VAIO VGN-AR270, Sony VAIO VGN-AR28GP, Sony VAIO VGN-AR290FG, Sony VAIO VGN-AR290G, Sony VAIO VGN-AR31E, Sony VAIO VGN-AR31M, Sony VAIO VGN-AR31S, Sony VAIO VGN-AR320E, Sony VAIO VGN-AR370, Sony VAIO VGN-AR38C, Sony VAIO VGN-AR38G, Sony VAIO VGN-AR390E, Sony VAIO VGN-AR390FG, Sony VAIO VGN-AR50B, Sony VAIO VGN-AR51DB, Sony VAIO VGN-AR52DB, Sony VAIO VGN-AR590E, Sony VAIO VGN-AR70B, Sony VAIO VGN-AR71DB, Sony VAIO VGN-AR72DB, Sony VAIO VGN-AR80PS, Sony VAIO VGN-AR80S, VGN-AR81PS, VGN-AR81S see more...

Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I love the sony laptop but I do not like having to pay for the extra battery once its dead. pretty pricey. So if your going to spend that kind of money on a lap top go ahead with an APPLE
keidy S.
This battery worked to revive my older Laptop. While it works, occasionally it will not make a connection and my computer will force me to shut down. 99% of the time it is fine, but the computer it is connected to uses the battery so quickly it is hard to determine how well it performs. I am giving it a 2/5 star review because it is loose and loses connection, which, in my opinion is something that should never happen.
Arisleyda P.
Sunnyside, NY
I have never used this device. I wouldn't mind trying it i nth near future. I am not sure what to grade this but I'm giving it an average 3
ANGELA J.
Wilson, NC
MY SONY HAD STOP CHARGING. SO I DECIDED TO GTTHIS REPLACEMENT BATTERY. I WAS SHICKED TO SEE THAT IT REALLY REALLY WORKED
Lindsay W.
Winchester, VA
This isn't a great replacement! Works just as well as the original battery! No problems so far! Love it!
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
This is asking me to review something that there are no other options for anything we've bought.
Denny H.
Florence, WI
I mean it's a battery lol, good life and get's the job done like a battery should! So....Yay!
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
This battery last really long even when u download and listen to music. Very useful love it
Camille R.
I bought this because the battery in my laptop said it was critical condition. It worked well for about a month before this battery was in critical condition as well. However my computer still works fine so I am continuing to use it anyway.
hillary h.
Re j rp jpaer lrglre jpirjt .d oes hpet 4 g wbkertog rpe wbeojf e flwef reg f;laj lsd gs gslgh RG.