BY SONY

Replacement BPS13 Laptop Battery for Sony Laptops: Voltage: 11.1V Capacity: 4400mAh 6 cells Sony: VAIO VGN TX Series, TX46C/B,TX46C/T,TX45C/B,TX58CN, TX57CN, TX56C/B,TX56C/T see more...

Replacement BPS13 Laptop Battery for Sony Laptops

Start your review of Replacement BPS13 Laptop Battery for Sony Laptops!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stephanie B.
THORNTOWN, Indiana
I had this Sony Vaio laptop for less than a year and had to order a new replacement battery because it had stopped charging, I also had to replace my charging cord twice. I found that the replacement battery worked great and haven't had any issues with it.
Jennifer M.
Abingdon, VA
It definitely does its job. It's not too interesting though. Nothing wrong with this product just not anything ultimately intriguing enough to freak out over the extended life.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
I've been using sony because it is a laptop that my company gives to me. After couple of years using it, the battery started to wear off, so I purchase this replacement. It works well on my sony laptop, easy to install, it does not take long to recharge and it last almost 8 hours straight of simple use including streaming and browsing
Liyah T.
Fort Worth, TX
This battery last a long time before you actually have to change it to a new one. This is a good battery because you don't have to worry about charging you computer
sridivya a.
I am very pleased. I gave the laptop model # & the battery is a Sony battery. I was nervous it'd be a substitute I could not use. But no. So my laptop is up & running again.
brooke j.
This comes in handy when your charger run out of fuel or gives out. I recently bought one for my computer and it works like a charm
Ricky B.
Good replacement battery for any Sony laptops..always good to have a few because eventually the laptops need a new battery.
sarah h.
Choctaw , Ok
I was very excited when i received my battery for my laptop. the price was great. My laptop stays chrged now.
Nilei S.
Hercules, CA
Really good this Battery, I used on mu sony laptop and works really well. The baterry keep on for long time
Jess V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
This is a great replacement battery. It last me a while. It a better than getting a knock-off battery.