ElectronicsComputersLaptopsLaptop Battery Pros
Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion DV4, DV5, DV6, CQ60 Laptop Battery Pros

Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion DV4, DV5, DV6, CQ60 Laptop Battery Pros

by Laptop Battery Pros

5200mAh/11.1V Lithium-Ion Highest Quality Grade "A" Cells

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion DV4, DV5, DV6, CQ60 Laptop Battery Pros!
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
I got this to replace a dead battery on my HP Pavillion DV-4 (which died after 14 months). The price was great, compared to getting one direct from HP. So I was a bit skeptical about performance. But now it's been 3 months and it still works fine. Charges just as fast, and the charge lasts as long as the original HP battery did. It's basically just a clone of the HP battery, and these aftermarket batteries can be hit-or-miss. There is always a risk when buying a battery not made by the manufacturer, but I have found this one to work just as well as the first one. I hope it lasts even longer than the original. The battery life of the original HP battery was very dissapointing.
Ariana  P.
Floresville, TX
The battery itself was great when it came to the price but i should have guessed that would make up for itself. it does not hold a very long charge
Amanda M.
I didn't really like this battery replacement. It didn't work the way I thought it would work when I bought it. It was affordable so it didn't waste to much. There's a ton of battery replacements so I do have other choices for the battery. And no I wouldn't recommend this
Cyndi L.
Gibsonville, NC
My laptop battery did go out on me and I did decide to replace it. The replacement worked great and my laptop if up and running like new again.
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Great product. Very long--lasting and easy to install. A little pricey but still cheaper compared to an Apple or other comparable product replacements.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn , NY
I like laptop batter for my hp laptop. It met my expectations to the max, I can't complain. I didn't experience any problems as of right now. It's easy to put on your laptop. It leaves you overall satisfied.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Had to get s replacement because my battery gave out and stopped charging. New one works perfectly. Wish the batteries weren't so expensive though. No complains other than I wish extra batteries weren't over $40
Erica S.
I don't really know much about batteries and I have not tried other ones so I guess it's normal and sure it's easy to use ! Give it a go !
Esther C.
Edinburg, TX
My original battery didn't last longer than the year. Mf the replacement one HAH. What a joke. I am super disappointed with it. I need another laptop. My laptop doesn't work unless it's plugged in and it's such a hassle trying to use it outside my house.
khadijatul T.
Hollis, NY
I don't have an idea abut I do trust HP a lot. I have a lot of HP electronics like printer and pc and so far it has been the best!

Looking for your answer?