BY REPIEL

Brand from South Korea: REPIEL. Offers deep hydration. Provides you flawless and sleek skin by improving wrinkles. Helps increase skin elasticity. How to use: 1. Apply toner to refine skin texture after cleansing. 2. Remove the cap and take out the mask. 3. Remove the transparent film. 4. Remove the blue protective film, then make sure the mask adheres to the face well. 5. Remove the mask starting from the bottom part after 15-20 minutes. 6. Gently massage with the essence for absorption. see more...

• Have you tried any of the other variations of this bio shot syrin...1 Answers
  • How well does this mask work?2 Answers
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
This mask is just too messy and, to be honest, too much for me to handle. This mask has A LOT of product on it, too much product really. I know, I know, you're wondering how I could be complaining about too much product on a mask? Well, it's a thing, trust me. This mask was way too big for my face and constantly slid off. There's so much product that it dripped and made a mess. After taking the mask off my face felt sticky after patting everything in, it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

I did like the cooling effect that the mask had, but there just aren't enough pros for me to recommend this product or buy it with my own money. If the mask fit my face better and wasn't so messy, then I would consider recommending this mask.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
The timeless aqua shot bio mask worked really well at hydrating my skin. The shape of the bottle threw me off a bit. ( looks like a syringe) Take off the top and the sheet mask is rolled up inside. It does have a mesh layer and is fairly easy to put on ( peel off mesh layer after applying 😉) It left my skin feeling really hydrated!
Jessica A.
Mifflinburg, PA
Product claims to soothe and hydrate your skin, reducing redness and calming breakouts. Cute packaging! Light floral scent. Not my favorite. The mask is very thin and gel like. A bit big for my face. I waited 25min. I felt a noticable cooling effect and a gentle tightening. After, my skin was soft and smooth! There was some noticeable reduction in redness, but not 100%. Final verdict: 4/5⭐. Thanks @.08l_usa and @repiel
Xuan C.
The timeless line- shot bio mask was really good! I received not 1 but 5 masks to try out, a whole box! Let's talk about the packaging, it's very unique. At first I was like do I inject something into my face because the mask was placed into a syringe. No it's just a cool looking packaging with the mask inside of it lol. It was easy to open and as soon as I pulled the mask out, it's a really soaked mask filled with product. As soon as the mask hits my face, cooling sensation all over. I set the timer and relaxed letting the mask do its job. It definitely did do its job. You can feel the coolness, tingling, and tightening sensation in your face. I didn't want to take it off after the timer went off but I had to. The product definitely absorbed into your face. I took the mask off and washed the rest of the product of my face. I can feel the smoothness of my face already. My face was left cool, very clean, refreshed, skin tightened, bright, and very smooth. I highly recommend any masks from REPIEL, the brand doesn't disappoint. I love cute and unique packaging on things and they nailed it.
hello_tt_ _.
💧Sheet masking time with REPIEL a korean cosmeceutical brand. Their bio-cellulose masks are created through a natural micro-organism fermentation process of coconut water. Claims to provide incredible instant firming & nourishment results. Main ingredients are Volufiline, Amino Acids, and Biomimetic Water.
💧This has to be the most interesting sheet mask packaging that I've encountered. Repiel's Timeless Line-shot bio mask for anti-aging comes in a unique syringe like packaging. Interesting and cool huh. You twist off the top and pull out the mask. .
💧This mask was dripping with essence, fully saturated, alot of product at bottom of container. Pretty strong floral scent but disapates after mask is applied. Bio-cellulose sheet is very thin and is encased between two gauze mesh sheets. I really like the feel of this mask. Completely contours face and fits tightly. .
💧Felt a nice cooling sensation. As mask began to dry my face started to feel some tightening. After 25 min skin felt hydrated, plump, bright, product fully absorbed into skin. No stickyness and enough left over essence in the container to rub on arms & legs. I am pretty impressed on how well this mask adhered to my face & the hydration level.
Nikki R.
I really enjoyed this mask. The packaging is super cute. The mask comes in 3 layers so by the time you peel off every thing the mask fits perfectly to your face. After leaving it on for about 10 minutes I peeled it off and patted in the remainder of the serum and it left my face feeling smooth and soft.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I was able to try these masks for free and was very lucky. My skin felt amazing after this mask. It immediately was more firm and didn’t leave a sticky feeling either. It didn’t make me break out. I felt like my skin was healthier afterwards. I would definitely buy these.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I have 5 sets of these masks and they are amazing! They are my favorite sheet mask. They adhere to skin very well especially compared to alternatives. Loving the ingredients which include amino acids and biomimetic water. They are hydrating as well, meant to be used as the last step of skincare. My pro tips are to: (1) remove the two sides of mesh before applying to face, (2) use leftover essence to massage into arms and shoulders, and (3) apply at night before bedtime.
Karen S.
It moisturizes really well. It did fit small around the eyes, but everything else fits right. I'm using the one for redness and I like it. It does have a lot of essence so I squeeze some out before removing the mesh so it won't drip. I love the packaging, it's very different to other sheet masks.
Dainnese C.
Greensboro, NC
I got this from 0.8liter.com for free to try. I truly love this sheet mask! It's probably the most hydrating mask I have ever used. I absolutely love the packaging of the mask, doesn't take up took much space especially if you have travel. It can be a little messing when taking it out of the syringe and trying to apply it because there is so much essence. It slid a few times off my face, but I made it work. When time was up, I pat the essence into my skin, including my neck, put on my night cream and went to bed. Next morning, my face feels very moisturized to where I didn't have to add any extra cream on my face. This product is totally worth for me and my dry skin. Definitely will be using this sheet mask again.
How well does this mask work?
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Have you tried any of the other variations of this bio shot syringe mask?