BY REPIEL

Brand from South Korea: REPIEL. Offers deep hydration. Provides you flawless and sleek skin by improving wrinkles. Helps increase skin elasticity. How to use: 1. Apply toner to refine skin texture after cleansing. 2. Remove the cap and take out the mask. 3. Remove the transparent film. 4. Remove the blue protective film, then make sure the mask adheres to the face well. 5. Remove the mask starting from the bottom part after 15-20 minutes. 6. Gently massage with the essence for absorption. see more...

• Have you tried any of the other variations of this bio shot syrin...1 Answers
  • How well does this mask work?2 Answers
Shelley G.
This is supposed to be for blemish prone skin types but it is excellent for sry and combination skin too.
jean laura g.
Cape Coral, FL
helps my skin to get more hydrated leaves it fresh seriously feel a feeling that you stretch your skin is totally amazing
Rachael P.
I had the pleasure of trying out the Repiel Timeless Mela-Shot Bio Mask. The packaging was really interesting and fun! I've never seen mask packaging like this before. I thought it was really fun to use. You open up the syringe tube, apply the mass to your face, and tear off two mesh layers of the mask. The mask was very moist and it felt cold while I was wearing it on my face. I kept it on for 20 minutes and once I removed it my face definitely looked and felt really moisturized. I would recommend this mask because of it's unique packaging, how fun it is to use and it did a great job of moisturizing my face. I received this product free for testing and review purposes and all opinions are my own.
Nikki R.
I really enjoyed this mask. The packaging is super cute. The mask comes in 3 layers so by the time you peel off every thing the mask fits perfectly to your face. After leaving it on for about 10 minutes I peeled it off and patted in the remainder of the serum and it left my face feeling smooth and soft.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I was able to try these masks for free and was very lucky. My skin felt amazing after this mask. It immediately was more firm and didn’t leave a sticky feeling either. It didn’t make me break out. I felt like my skin was healthier afterwards. I would definitely buy these.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I have 5 sets of these masks and they are amazing! They are my favorite sheet mask. They adhere to skin very well especially compared to alternatives. Loving the ingredients which include amino acids and biomimetic water. They are hydrating as well, meant to be used as the last step of skincare. My pro tips are to: (1) remove the two sides of mesh before applying to face, (2) use leftover essence to massage into arms and shoulders, and (3) apply at night before bedtime.
Karen S.
It moisturizes really well. It did fit small around the eyes, but everything else fits right. I'm using the one for redness and I like it. It does have a lot of essence so I squeeze some out before removing the mesh so it won't drip. I love the packaging, it's very different to other sheet masks.
Dainnese C.
Greensboro, NC
I got this from 0.8liter.com for free to try. I truly love this sheet mask! It's probably the most hydrating mask I have ever used. I absolutely love the packaging of the mask, doesn't take up took much space especially if you have travel. It can be a little messing when taking it out of the syringe and trying to apply it because there is so much essence. It slid a few times off my face, but I made it work. When time was up, I pat the essence into my skin, including my neck, put on my night cream and went to bed. Next morning, my face feels very moisturized to where I didn't have to add any extra cream on my face. This product is totally worth for me and my dry skin. Definitely will be using this sheet mask again.
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
The company states on their Amazon site that this mask will help improve skins elasticity, lift sagging skin and improve hydration of dry skin. Stating they have the same effect as dermal fillers without the needles and money.

This mask contains minerals,peptides and amino acids.

The packaging is super creative and definitely draws you in- I know I was excited to try it out!

You open the top of the 'syringe' package and inside there is a cellulose mask sandwiched between two pieces of mesh and drenched in essence.
The mesh is to help you place the mask on your face with ease. Once both pieces have been removed it is leaves a mask that is almost gluelike in texture. It adheres wonderfully to the skin and allows the essence to work alongside evaporation to allow the skin to absorb the goodness of the essence.

I left it on for 20 minutes and immediately upon taking it off my skin was really wet. I rubbed it in and down my neck and chest. After about 5 minutes I didn't notice the sticky feel. My skin was so bright, hydrated and felt toned.
Overall I think this is a very good mask to add to your nightly routine especially if you are in the market for something that will brighten and tone!

I've included pictures to better understand this mask and its texture and functionality.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
Helps reduce pimple size and redness from any popping up. Also helps prevent pimples. Non drying. No irritation.
How well does this mask work?
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Have you tried any of the other variations of this bio shot syringe mask?