How well does this mask work?

Karen S.
Karen S.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
It moisturizes really well. It did fit small around the eyes, but everything else fit right. I'm using the one for redness and I like it. It does have a lot of essence so I squeeze some out before removing the mesh so it won't drip.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
10 months, 1 week ago
I found that the fit of the mask was a little small around the mouth and chin and overall just didn't fit well on my face. However, the mask did not move while I had it on and it was soothing, leaving my face vibrant and soft.