BY REPIEL

Brand from South Korea: REPIEL. Offers deep hydration. Provides you flawless and sleek skin by improving wrinkles. Helps increase skin elasticity. How to use: 1. Apply toner to refine skin texture after cleansing. 2. Remove the cap and take out the mask. 3. Remove the transparent film. 4. Remove the blue protective film, then make sure the mask adheres to the face well. 5. Remove the mask starting from the bottom part after 15-20 minutes. 6. Gently massage with the essence for absorption. see more...

Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Naples, ME
The company states on their Amazon site that this mask will help improve skins elasticity, lift sagging skin and improve hydration of dry skin. Stating they have the same effect as dermal fillers without the needles and money.

This mask contains minerals,peptides and amino acids.

The packaging is super creative and definitely draws you in- I know I was excited to try it out!

You open the top of the 'syringe' package and inside there is a cellulose mask sandwiched between two pieces of mesh and drenched in essence.
The mesh is to help you place the mask on your face with ease. Once both pieces have been removed it is leaves a mask that is almost gluelike in texture. It adheres wonderfully to the skin and allows the essence to work alongside evaporation to allow the skin to absorb the goodness of the essence.

I left it on for 20 minutes and immediately upon taking it off my skin was really wet. I rubbed it in and down my neck and chest. After about 5 minutes I didn't notice the sticky feel. My skin was so bright, hydrated and felt toned.
Overall I think this is a very good mask to add to your nightly routine especially if you are in the market for something that will brighten and tone!

I've included pictures to better understand this mask and its texture and functionality.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
This mask is just too messy and, to be honest, too much for me to handle. This mask has A LOT of product on it, too much product really. I know, I know, you're wondering how I could be complaining about too much product on a mask? Well, it's a thing, trust me. This mask was way too big for my face and constantly slid off. There's so much product that it dripped and made a mess. After taking the mask off my face felt sticky after patting everything in, it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

I did like the cooling effect that the mask had, but there just aren't enough pros for me to recommend this product or buy it with my own money. If the mask fit my face better and wasn't so messy, then I would consider recommending this mask.
How well does this mask work?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Have you tried any of the other variations of this bio shot syringe mask?