REPIEL - Smart Foot Mask Ultra Rich 1pair 16ml uploaded by Shelley G.

BY REPIEL

Brand from South Korea: REPIEL. Provides deep hydration and coconut nutrients. Easy to use. How to use: 1. Take out the foot mask and apply to clean and dry feet. 2. As there are left foot & right foot masks, make sure they are correctly applied. 3. Adhere to sticker loop around your ankles. 4. Remove the mask after 20-30 minutes. see more...

Shelley G.
If you are in need of a rich, hydrating mask for your feet, you have gotta try this foot mask! There are two booties that you slide your foot into and secure it at your ankles. You can sit and relax or walk around because these fit really good. I wore mine for 30-45 minutes and my feet thanked me! REPIEL - Smart Foot Mask Ultra Rich 1pair 16ml
Kristie A.
I recieved a free box of Repiel Smart Foot Mask Ultra Rich from @0.8l_usa and @repielusa in exchange for an honest review. I've tried a couple of Repiel face mask and had a really good experience with them. I hope these are just as amazing.

The box contained 5 foot mask, just as I was expecting. The package has no information in English, other than the directions. Once again, I went to repielusa.com to learn more.

They contain coconut oil which nourishes dry rough feet and ceramide which moisterizes and makes the skin healthy again. My feet could really use a product containing coconut oil.

Its easy to use. Tear the dotted line to separate masks. It looks like to huge socks. There is a sticker to hold the mask in place after you tighten it. Now its time to relax for 15 mins and the mask do all the work. The serum is a litre chilly, but warmed up quickly. It feels like my foot is inside a bag of oil. After I removed the mask, I rubbed the remaining serum into my feet. My feet feel 100% softer and smoother. These are better than going to the salon. Another amazing product from an amazing company
Tiffany B.
Deltona, FL
It is like a sheet mask for your feet! These are meant to moisturize your feet deeply. I was very excited to try these out as I have extremely dry feet (think cracking, peeling skin). You simply open the individual packets and rip or cut the line down the middle that attach the mask to each other. The one for your left foot is labeled with a L on the sticker and the right foot with a R. You then place your feet in the opening on the bootie and tape shut with the sticker labeled L or R. Then you just wait around 20 minutes and remove them from your feet. My first impressions were how easy it was to remove from the package. I was worried they would have product on the outside and it would get on my floor while I was wearing them. Luckily for me, the product is inside of the booties only! Again a win for Repiel in my opinion. The confusing part though in the cotton sheet mask like product inside the bootie since it doesnt seperate I was wondering, where on my foot does that part go? Maybe its just meant to keep the foot mask product to stay in place? Unsure about that still. I put my feet in each mask and closed the sticker tight. I kept the mask on my feet for 20 minutes. Upon removal my feet still had product on them. I rubbed it in since the instructions did not say to rub in excess or let it absorb out of mask. My feet were noticeably moisturized but still had dry skin you could see (again i have VERY dry feet, so this is not a suprise). I reccomend these mask. My feet felt moisturized and refreshed afterwards. I used these mask on dry feet without pre-soaking.