RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement - 30 CT uploaded by Melissa B.RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement - 30 CT uploaded by Melissa B.RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement - 30 CT uploaded by Dawn S.

BY REPHRESH

RepHresh® Pro-B™ Probiotic Feminine Supplement.
Balances yeast & bacteria to maintain feminine health*.
Clinically tested.
Developed by doctors.
Just 1 capsule per day!
30 capsules. see more...

Taylor S.
garfield heights
A few weeks ago I was at my wits end. At the end of my twenties two kids and hubby my cat was tired and off balanced. I tried AVC, tea tree, flagyl, everything. Came across these on amazon and man within 3 days not only was I a—symptomatic but my stomach issues resolved too.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
This product has changed my life! I suffer from a very sensitive ph, so I used to get yeast infections constantly. I tried this probiotic because it is specifically for feminine health. Ever since I've been taking this, I haven't had a yeast infection.
I will probably use this for the rest of my life. This product is truly helpful and I can't live without it.
Brendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
These pills are amazing. I use these combined with the odor eliminating body wash from the same brand and vitamin C. I'm prone to yeast infections and this has helped reduce that. Try this Combo and the body wash. The onlY reason why I give it four stars is cause I don't know if what is helping is the vitamin c or these pills but I think it's both.
Linsey S.
Bardstown
Absolutely will buy again and for the rest of my life. I am prone to getting yeasts infections and stay very sensitive but since this it has made a huge difference. Is a little pricey, I wish it were cheaper but I think it is worth it. If it were cheaper I'd take it more regularly. But definitely does what it is supposed to and is my favorite go to feminine product.
april h.
Hudson, Nc
I have suffered from Bv and yeast infections for almost a year now. My gyno reccomened this to help maintain my health since I'm very sensitive down there. This product has done wonders. It's a bit pricey for my budget but well worth it.
Dawn S.
Lake Charles, LA
Amazing!

I absolutely love this stuff!! I hit my thirties and because sensitive in my "area" who would of thought? I'm now very easily irritated down there by everything from soaps, shampoos, lotions, even laundry soap. I started taking this because with irritation comes pH highs and lows. This seems to keep everything just right. It keeps discharge at bay, and odor as well. I won't go without it!!
Chelsea F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This once a day pill was a lifesaver for me. I have seen results in the first week of taking this supplement. I feel healthier and cleaner and I will definitely continue to take this pill. It is a little expensive at $35 for a month supply, but I have found it cheaper on some other websites. For me and my lady parts, it's worth it though. I feel great taking these pills!
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
These probiotics are the best little things ever! Although they are a bit pricey--$30 for a month's supply--they are well worth the money. Not having to worry about sensitive issues is the greatest feeling in the world. Each capsule is so small, so it is quick and easy to swallow. I never go a day without one. Every woman should take these.
Katie L.
New Bedford, MA
I usually have a very acidic...um....area, and this has helped me a lot with that. When taken once daily, this pill has really helped me a lot. I wish it were not as expensive, but it is still cheaper than going through the struggle of going to the doctors every month and then paying for a prescription that does the same thing!
Emily D.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take an antibiotic daily so it's important to take probiotics to prevent yeast infections. This one has proven effective. Unfortunatly it comes at 1$ a pill or $30 a bottle which seems a bit pricey.

back