RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic

by RepHresh

RepHresh Pro-B is a probiotic feminine supplement taken once daily. RepHresh Pro-B contains patented and clinically tested strains of probiotic lactobacillus that have been shown to work with your body to balance yeast and bacteria.

Do you suggest this for recurring use after the 30 days? Has anyone experience reverse side effects from using this pills?
Is this like a daily vitamin you take in order to prevent yeast infections?
Has this helped with anyone who suffers from chronic UTIs?!?!
Start your review of RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic!
Dakotah E.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic uploaded by Dakotah E.
These probiotics were a life-changer! I have to set myself a reminder to actually take them, but overall my feminine health has much improved since I started taking these a couple of years ago. They aren’t that expensive either, which is great!
LaMaya C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic uploaded by LaMaya C.
Purchased at: Amazon
My sister gave me a 30 day supply of these to try out and it gave me a yeast infection. I read other reviews on Amazon and a lot of women are hyping this product up but then a lot of women said it gave them a yeast infection as well. But I figure it’s different for everybody. If I knew about the reviews about yeast infections I never would of tried it. So please BEWARE ladies
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
I take this faithful every day and never have had any problems with any bacterial or Yeats infections!
Danielle B.
Weymouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Would highly recommend this product my ph levels were off and it helped regulate it. I got this off of amazon for 20 dollars which would last me about a month. Would take one everyday with a gallon a water.
Nichole P.
Galloway, NJ
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic uploaded by Nichole P.
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic uploaded by Nichole P.
I just started using these so I can't say to much about them but what I've read they are excellent to use to keep your PH balance in your vagina normal so you don't get yeast infections or worse.
Taylor S.
garfield heights
A few weeks ago I was at my wits end. At the end of my twenties two kids and hubby my cat was tired and off balanced. I tried AVC, tea tree, flagyl, everything. Came across these on amazon and man within 3 days not only was I a—symptomatic but my stomach issues resolved too.
Brendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
These pills are amazing. I use these combined with the odor eliminating body wash from the same brand and vitamin C. I'm prone to yeast infections and this has helped reduce that. Try this Combo and the body wash. The onlY reason why I give it four stars is cause I don't know if what is helping is the vitamin c or these pills but I think it's both.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic uploaded by Melissa B.
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic uploaded by Melissa B.
This product has changed my life! I suffer from a very sensitive ph, so I used to get yeast infections constantly. I tried this probiotic because it is specifically for feminine health. Ever since I've been taking this, I haven't had a yeast infection. I will probably use this for the rest of my life. This product is truly helpful and I can't live without it.
Dawn S.
Lake Charles, LA
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic uploaded by Dawn S.
Amazing! I absolutely love this stuff!! I hit my thirties and because sensitive in my "area" who would of thought? I'm now very easily irritated down there by everything from soaps, shampoos, lotions, even laundry soap. I started taking this because with irritation comes pH highs and lows. This seems to keep everything just right. It keeps discharge at bay, and odor as well. I won't go without it!!
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
These probiotics are the best little things ever! Although they are a bit pricey--$30 for a month's supply--they are well worth the money. Not having to worry about sensitive issues is the greatest feeling in the world. Each capsule is so small, so it is quick and easy to swallow. I never go a day without one. Every woman should take these.