Home & GardenLawn & GardenPest ControlRepel
Repel100 Insect Repellent (Pump Spray)

Repel100 Insect Repellent (Pump Spray)

by Repel

#20 in Pest Control

Repel 100 Insect Repellent provides you with up to 10 hours of protection. Spending a long time outdoors can be refreshing, but mosquitoes can quickly bring that to a halt. The convenient 1 ounce travel size pump spray can be easily stored with whatever gear your adventure requires. The flip-top cap prevents accidental spraying when not in use. Formulated for severe insect conditions Repel 100 contains 98.11% DEET. Repel mosquitoes that may transmit Zika, West Nile, Dengue & Chikungunya viruses, as well as ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. Extreme conditions call for strong protection. Make Repel 100 your bug spray essential.

NOW my question is is this available in Canada ?
How much is it and how do I get the outdoor badg
I am going on a mission trip next month and am needing something to repel insects. Does this product work well?
Start your review of Repel100 Insect Repellent (Pump Spray)!
Product Highlights
This stuff works great for out outdoor sport of geocaching!in reviews
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Repel100 Insect Repellent (Pump Spray) uploaded by Marisol J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Repel100 Insect Repellent (Pump Spray) is the best repellent I ever bought. I bought it at walmart website, I don't remember how much it was. I would use it every time when I either go camping or hiking in the woods. The smell is bearable, as long I dont get bitten by those tiny vampires 🤣. Since winter is here, I haven't worn it since. At least I'm ready for the summer time. #outdoors #outside #repellent #repel #camping #hiking #walmart #favorite #summer
Taryn  G.
Independence, MO
We used this on all the cub scouts when we went to camp and boy did it help us. We never got bit by ticks but we did see one on my arm where we sprayed so I was thankful for this spray. We used the spray can with 40% deet but will be buying this product in the future.
Megan H.
Gladewater, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Its super long lasting. Works extremely well. Doesn't leave residue on the skin. Its not oily at all. You will have to reapply if you're swimming or in the water. Its affordable an a great product for the price for sure. I would totally recommend it.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is great for hardcore, long lasting protection. I traveled around Asia last summer and that’s when I first purchased this. I was staying outdoors in treehouses (with no wall enclosure) so it was very peaceful and scenic (minus the bugs of course, haha). Bug bites can really ruin a trip so I recommend having these handy if you will be outdoors. PRO TIP: Make sure to read all the label warnings including not applying it to the face and under clothes.
Sunny V.
Phoenix
Repel 100 works well on my mosquito-ridden back porch. I think there’s some room for improvement in how wide a berth the mosquitoes give me, but they don’t land or bite when I’m wearing Repel 100. I recommend applying it to all bare skin areas, not just where you tend to get bitten most. Good product overall!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I live next to a creek; in the summer, days can be unbearable due to the amount of mosquitos and gnats invading the area. I have tried countless different insect sprays, only one seems to work; and this is not the one. This did nothing to prevent the millions of mosquitos that attacked my being. I will not purchase this product again. I do not recommend it.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I bought this for a camping trip and had to be extremely careful where I sprayed this stuff. It's deet percentage is easy higher than recommended. I couldn't spray this on my face, ago it was pretty susceptible to bites. I wouldn't recommend this for kids.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
You can't go wrong with this spray! We took is on vacation with us when we went to the Dominican and heard the mosquitos were awful and it worked great!! It was a little harsh on the smell and we made sure to shower after we were done outdoors but we were very happy with it! Would recommend!
Karyn K.
New Orleans, LA
Repel100 Insect Repellent (Pump Spray) uploaded by Karyn K.
Keep all bugs away. A must for southern Louisiana! It does not need reapplying every 6-8 hours depending on water activities and sweating.
Cristy Y.
Parsons, KS
Bugs love me this is why I use the 100 deet bugs start to come near me but when they get close to this off they like NO
Ask a question to the Influenster community...