Repel Sportsmen Max Formula Lotion 40% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Tammy G.

BY REPEL #51 in Insect Repellent

Effective Long Lasting Protection 10 Hour Formula, Even in the Worst Conditions Repels Mosquitoes, Ticks, Gnats, Biting Flies, Chiggers & Fleas Developed Especially For Campers, Backpackers, Fishermen, Hunters, & Other Outdoor Enthusiasts Long-Lasting Non-Greasy Formula Provides Exceptional Effective Protection ; see more...

• I am going to Jamaica next week and I am looking for a great bug ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "We have many outdoor hobbies, and so bug spray is very important in making our experiences the best they can be." in 1 review
Karla M.
Twp of Washington , NJ
When I travel back home to the philippines mosquitos are a huge concern. I usually get eaten alive. I've tried many brands like OFF but it doesn't work. I thought nothing would. I assumed that mosquitos there are just a different breed. I came across this on amazon and it was great. I went home for 3 weeks and only got bitten once on an area I forgot to apply. That had never happened to me. I shared with friends and family and it also worked on them. It's my go to bug repellent.
Jessica L.
Definitely a summer necessity! Works great against the pesky bugs that tend to hang around our cabin. Easy to use and doesn't leave a sticky feeling after spraying.
Rory L.
From fishing season to hunting season, we use this all year long. we keep cans in all the vehicles, in the house, in the shop, in the camper, etc. we always have access to a can. living in the south we are always around weird bugs that bite. Spray this on you from neck to toe and no worries. excellent price as well,
DO NOT spray this in your vehicle. i had ants, and well...it discolored the center between my seats :( my hub will not let me live that one down!
Katherine S.
As far as a bug spray goes, this stuff works pretty good. It doesn't smell the best but it does its job. With all this talk about the different viruses that mosquitoes I'm not taking my chances with what's out there. It's easy to spray on any area. I like the pump style but whatever works best for you is what you should do.
Samantha W.
Bowling Green, KY
Apparently every mosquito in the state knows where I'm at when I go outside without any protection. I'm not a big fan of sprays but decided I needed that protection of Deet along with a lotion for application. I love this stuff! It goes on well and protects me against any and all mosquito bites. I don't have to worry about that yucky feeling of being sprayed down and still get the protection I need. Would definitely recommend!
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
This is a fantastic product, and really works! We have many outdoor hobbies, and so bug spray is very important in making our experiences the best they can be. This product works fantastic!! I would just make sure to remove clothing immediately and keeping it away from pets. I understand this stuff, along with many other bug sprays, are not pet safe.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Decorator Expert Level 4
The tough mosquito. We have to use this after dark activities and yes it works I don't care for the smell but it's the best defense and it works fair price. Get a shower or bath after use. I recommend.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I used this in my backpack for hiking for 3 days. Didn't have any bites or any troubles. I found the scent to be a tad strong but overall I rather have a strong scent than a ton of bug bites.
Judith B.
Though I hate using insect repellants, there are occasions that it's an absolute must. This product works well. I use it when hiking in wooded areas and when camping near water.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
A serious insect repellent! The active ingredient, Deet, is the most effective bug repellent on the market. Buy with confidence and say goodbye to bug bites.
Tara N.
I am going to Jamaica next week and I am looking for a great bug spray WITH DEET. I am super nervous about going w that Zika virus, but my trip has been planned for a very long time and it's for a wedding so I can't back out bc of mosquitoes !!