Repel Sportsmen Insect lent Stick uploaded by brooke b.

BY REPEL #35 in Insect Repellent

Repels Mosquitoes, Ticks, Biting Flies, Chiggers & Fleas. Long Lasting Protection. 30% DEET Repel® Insect Repellent Sportsmen Stick provides up to 8 hours of protection from mosquitoes.  It s easily applied to your face, arms, neck, and legs. see more...

• Does this product leave your skin oily after applying?6 Answers
  • How many uses can I get out of this size?1 Answers
Repel Sportsmen Insect lent Stick
  • "Kept all those nasty bugs away from me while camping in a forest!" in 1 review
Nelly C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I get bitten very easily. The minute the sun sets, they are after me. This works really well keeping them at bay so that I'm able to stay outside even after dark.
Hira O.
I got this at hobby lobby . Weird place to get something like this . We were going on a family camping trip , I used this but I think this is not as helpful as a large size spray may b it's good for home patio garden kind of environment .
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Repel makes great products that me and my family can count on year after year, bugs can be so annoying but Repel really helps us get out and stay out more often, I would definitely recommend their product to friends and family.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is the only product I use for pest control. I live in an area with a huge amount of mosquitoes and ticks. Both of which I hate! I have tried everything, as I was trying to avoid using DEET, but this is the only thing that works.
virginia w.
Oxford, PA
Just got back from a fishing trip and Repel was a life saver. Used it at dusk and it kept insects of all types off so we could enjoy the evening. Very easy to use.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This very good if you get bitten easily. Kept bugs away from kids and me for the entire day. This dosen't leave your skin sticky
Breanna V.
Hialeah, FL
I live in Florida, so the bugs are everywhere. It's not too expensive, so I wasn't entirely disappointed, but I didn't like it.
Lupita O.
Rosharon , TX
This stuff works great. Here where we are staying yiu have to use it when you go outside because the mosquitoes get really bad.
Yessenia R.
Santa Clara, CA
Repel is a lifesaver! I take it with me when I go camping, fishing, and hiking. Works well! Love it! Easy to use as well.
Kerisa W.
Boise, ID
An outdoorsman's best friend! I carry it with me while backpacking and it just makes nature that much more enjoyable!
Ashley V.
Bridgewater, VA
Does this product leave your skin oily after applying?
Dria D.
How many uses can I get out of this size?