Repel Natural Insect Repellent Pump Spray - 6 fl. oz. uploaded by Jillian V.

BY REPEL #63 in Insect Repellent

Protection For The Entire Family DEET-Free Repels Mosquitoes For Hours Repel Natural is a line of insect repellents that offer protection for the entire family. The formula for Repel Natural Insect Repellent, which includes a natural active ingredient, has been tested to ensure it is effective against mosquitoes for up to 2 hours. see more...

Emily Y.
Grove City, PA
I love this natural bug repellant more than anything else I’ve used! On my recent trip to Haiti, I was so nervous by all the bugs and disease, but this repellant did an even better job than the products with 100% feet, and it did not irritate my skin like the other chemicals do.
Jillian V.
I love this spray because it's deet free. It does repel mosquitoes but I live near the woods and it doesn't repel horse flies. I've been bit and of course it's not cool. I wish this would have worked for most bugs as well.
Denielle B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
We took this camping last weekend, it smells great and works wonders. I slept on a cot outdoors, the first night I used the repel and had no bites. The second night it was misplaced, I practically got eaten alive!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I got this for a weekend camping trip and used A LOT of it, because mosquitoes really like me. It seemed to work but it make my skin feel hot. It wasn't exactly a burning sensation, it just felt hot. I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen.
Kim J.
Went hiking this weekend and tried this product for the first time. It smelled ok and didn't seem to have a strong odor. Worked well, as I have hardly any skeeter bites now 😃
Chloe G.
Akron, OH
Anything natural in my book is better. Doesn't smell too awful. My father has a large amount of property with a small swamp on it. Makes the mosquitoes a nightmare.
Gabriela C.
It is an okay product I personally didn't really like it due to the fact that it has this strong scent and it affects you if you are eating. I bought it at a drugstore.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Having little ones, it's hard to find an insect repellant I feel ok putting on them. We use this and it works great! Being natural it's safer than other options
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
A brand I can trust! I can actually tolerate the smell, usually bug repellants are horrible smelling and don't even work. Not this one, it's great!
Brittany C.
My absolute favorite bug spray. Great for summer time in the back yard. The smell is really good and doesn't leave a sticky or grimy feeling.
Kim G.
How well does this work?
Diane R.
I live in the South and the mosquitoes are insane right now. Has anyone who is prone to mosquito bites tried this and how does it match up to other bug sprays? Looking for a more natural alternative.
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.