BY REPEL #63 in Insect Repellent

Protection for the Entire Family. Deet-Free. Pocket Size. Plant Based Lemon Eucalyptus. Repels Mosquitoes for up to 6 Hours. see more...

Repel Natural Insect lent Pen-Size Pump Spray
  • "This Repel bug spray is great because it is small and can be kept in your pocket for easy access on a hike, and you can be assured that it will work against all those pesky mosquitos and nats!" in 2 reviews
Stephanie L.
Toledo, OH
My family and I went camping for two days and got bit by mosquitoes. We didn't use any bug spray at all. Two weeks later we decided to go camping again for one night at the same campground, so I bought some Cutter Natural. I used it on myself and my two boys. We were bit more than three times as much using this product than we had been just a week earlier at the same location while wearing nothing at all. I counted everyone's bites. The more I applied this product to the three of us, the more they bit. My husband didn't wear any of this product and he rec'd the least amount of bites of the four of us. So in my experience, not only does it not work, it made the mosquitoes even more attracted to us. My kids and I have around 50 mosquito bites each just from one night of camping. I told my sister in law about it and she said she had the very same experience - the more she used, the more they bit. I'd love to find an effective natural alternative to DEET but this isn't it. This product also leaves yellow stains on clothing.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
I use only Deet-free products. I love the form factor of this unit. Easy to pack and keep with you. I don't have to worry about using on my kids or nylon clothing as you do with DEET.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
The bugs have been quite VICIOUS this summer. I have searched low and high for a product that actually works, and I FINALLY found one!! This product is awesome and terrific for repelling bugs and other flying insects :)
Kirsten T.
Rochester, NY
Very handy to carry in your packet or purse when you are going to be somewhere that can be buggy. Love how small it is and can be easily carried around for a quick spray to repel those nasty bugs.
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
We are a family that loves to camp. This is our go to product for keeping us bite free and not smelling like bug spray. It is pocket size so it is easy to take with me anywhere we may be traveling!
Amanda P.
Coventry, RI
This Repel bug spray is great because it is small and can be kept in your pocket for easy access on a hike, and you can be assured that it will work against all those pesky mosquitoes and nats!
nique w.
Doral, FL
For off dis size is nt the best for my family wen mosquito season starts yass a lot of rain fall cause tons of mosquitoes so yeah its okay doesn't last as long as i want it but it did justice
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
Highly recommended. Doesn't have the usual "bug spray smell" and goes on easily. We used this at the drive-in theater to keep mosquitoes away and it worked really well!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Me párese perfecto para Yevarlo. En mi bolsa de. Mano es súper practico cuando vas al parque con los niños no tienes que andar cargando con un bote grande .
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I highly recommend using the natural insect repellent. It has no harsh chemicals and will not hurt small children and animals. I take it everywhere with me!
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well does this keep the bugs off? About how long does it last?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this have a smell?
Jana S.
Allentown , PA
Does this work as well as some of the harsh chemicals?
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
I used this a couple summers ago. I feel like it kept a ton of bugs off of any areas that I sprayed. However, has anyone else experienced the burning sensation that came along with this? I sprayed myself and all of a sudden got super hot and then it started burning. Just wondering if that was just me?
Megan S.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you need to re-apply and does it leave the smell/taste that get with many other sprays?