BY REPEL #31 in Insect Repellent

Protection for the Entire Family. Deet-Free. Pocket Size. Plant Based Lemon Eucalyptus. Repels Mosquitoes for up to 6 Hours. see more...

Repel Natural Insect lent Pen-Size Pump Spray
  • "This Repel bug spray is great because it is small and can be kept in your pocket for easy access on a hike, and you can be assured that it will work against all those pesky mosquitos and nats!" in 2 reviews
Nikki J.
$5 ain't bad for a sunscreen. I would rather get the off brand myself though.
Visalia T.
Covina, CA
So far the best product iv tried for repelling Mosquitoes! And it doesn't have a foul Oder like most insect repellents have.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Works pretty well for being just a little bottle, no gross smell and easy to carry
Beautty L.
This is a must in my family in sunmer when were out on soccer games. Keeps mosquitoes away, don't we all just hate having mosquito bites!
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
Highly recommended. Doesn't have the usual "bug spray smell" and goes on easily. We used this at the drive-in theater to keep mosquitoes away and it worked really well!
Rachel R.
These are perfect for when I go on my morning/nightly runs. I love that I can carry it with me and use it if I need to. Very reasonably priced too!
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
We are a family that loves to camp. This is our go to product for keeping us bite free and not smelling like bug spray. It is pocket size so it is easy to take with me anywhere we may be traveling!
erika h.
Kissimmee, FL
Good product
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Yes, a very recommend item for everyone. I love this product and the softness it gives after use.
Kirsten t.
Rogersville, Tn
Easy to grab and go! When you get to a place where you need it, just spray and you're done!! ❤️
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well does this keep the bugs off? About how long does it last?
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
I used this a couple summers ago. I feel like it kept a ton of bugs off of any areas that I sprayed. However, has anyone else experienced the burning sensation that came along with this? I sprayed myself and all of a sudden got super hot and then it started burning. Just wondering if that was just me?
Jana S.
Allentown , PA
Does this work as well as some of the harsh chemicals?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this have a smell?
Megan S.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you need to re-apply and does it leave the smell/taste that get with many other sprays?