BY REPEL #60 in Insect Repellent

Repel Natural Aerosol, 6 oz: Natural based insect repellent Repels mosquitoes for hours DEET free formula Made with geraniol, a derivative of geranium oil with insect repellent properties Model# HG-94130

Buy on Jet.com
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
I've gotten this spray because my family and I were going on vacation and everyone knows heat attracts bugs... I chose the natural one because I used it on my little baby and he was bite free the entire duration! It does have a smell but it's very pleasant some people complimented me on my "perfume" when I spray it lol it's a bit feminine but not too strong. Over all I love it and would recommend
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I recently purchased this product and it didn't work as good as another brand I have. The smell was light not to strong, the price was good. I feel like I had to apply more on my son than I would have with the other natural spray I have. I probably won't purchase this product again
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
Dodge, NE
This is a great repellent for my family. I actually enjoy the smell of it compared to most other repellents. It is very effective for me. I typically get bites all over and when ever I have this on hand I do not suffer. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I bought this spray to test it out and I rather stick with off. The spray gos on way too much and the smell is really strong. It does help with keeping mosquitoes off me but I won't be purchasing this again unless I'm desperate!
Nina B.
Nina B.
Spurger
I purchased this for my son because he is still too young for the harsh bug repellents and it seems to do it's job but the smell is very strong. It says it's all natural but I believe something in this product irritates my skin because it makes me feel like my whole body is on fire. I've sprayed it on my husband and my friends and none of them complained but I let my brother use some the other night and he said it made his skin burn also. I would suggest doing a small area of skin and wait a few minutes before spraying your whole body. I would use it again if i didn't have anything else though. The product is okay.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
This works for the whole family! It's deet free. And it don't have a strong odor. Best of all it works. This is our go to when we go fishing and camping.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Winfield, KS
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and it seems to do a fair job at keeping away mosquitoes, but I still find a bite here or there. My main issue is the smell. I've tried to ignore it, but I truthfully can't get past the fragrance.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Generic Repel Natural Aerosol was a great effect for a great price and the fact that it is not all chemicals made it even better as I am allergic to regular repellents.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
Definitely think it's a good option this year and love that it is in a natural version.If this worked on bees it would be perfect.