BY REPEL #60 in Insect Repellent

Each Refill Lasts up to 3 Months* Provides up to 64 sq ft of Protection 5 Ultra-Quiet Fan Starts to Work Immediately 3 Easy On Off Plus LED Lights 1 Technology that Inhibits Mosquitoes Sensor Receptors so They Can t Find You 2 Clean, Simple, Smoke-Free System 9 Repels Mosquitoes 10 Starts to Work Immediately 8 Great for Decks, Yards, Gardens, Around Pools Patios 6 Deet-Free 7 Can be Used Around Children Pets When They Can t Sense You, They Can t Find You! br Nothing can ruin a backyard barbecue, pool party or camping trip faster than swarms of mosquitoes. They are able to detect the scent of people from up to 100 yards away. When a mosquito picks up your scent, it zooms in for its next meal Ouch! Now There is Repel Mosquito Repellent Lantern br It makes it harder for mosquitoes to find you. Mosquitoes locate their victims by detecting exhaled carbon see more...

Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I love using this whenever I BBQ. I don't like having to apply mosquito repellent because of this smell. This keeps the mosquitoes away from the area all around it. This is great for summer outdoor parties. I live in South Texas and it has a very subtropical climate, which means lots of mosquitoes. This really helps keep me and my guests comfortable.
Krystine B.
This lantern is wonderful when going anywhere out doors from your back yard to a trip at the park to a day by the lake. Its the perfect size and keeps all the mosquitoes away! With all these illnesses carried by those nasty bugs all the more reason to keep this lantern on hand!
Elizabeth V.
Searsboro, IA
We go camping a lot so we always pick up the lanterns to put out to keep the mosquitoes away. Not everything is 100% however it does the job well enough for us all to sit around and not be completely ate up.
michelle p.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
My daughter has to take medicine every summer for mosquito due to her being highly allergic to them. this is something light weight and cute that she can carry around and it works for her really good.this thing works so well, when I sit near I I don't et bite up as bad, and when I wear repellent I barely get any bites at all!
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Allyson L.
This is great around a patio setting for getting rid of bugs. We have so many mosquitoes this year that this has been a life saver.
Julia T.
This thing works so well, when I sit near I I don't et bite up as bad, and when I wear repellent I barely get any bites at all!!
Kaitlan P.
Works wonders!! I put mine up on the front porch and haven't felt a mosquito bite me since! Great product and I recommend.
Elizabeth E.
Used this while camping a few years back loved it loved that you don't have to put insect spray right onto your body