BY REPEL #36 in Insect Repellent

This insect repellent from Repel keeps mosquitoes and ticks away for up to 6 hours. Pleasant lemon fragrance. Don't let the outdoors bug you! Contains Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus, an active ingredient now recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. PRODUCT FEATURES: DEET-free Repels mosquitoes that may cary West Nile virus 371652, REPEL LEMON EUCALYPTUS, INSECT REPELLENT, BUG SPRAY, repel insect repellent, insect repellent lemon eucalyptus, spray, bug, repellent, insect, tick, mosquito see more...

Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Brookings, SD
Does not work. I like that it has natural ingredients in it but when I used it for the fourth of july we got eaten up and it was like we had nothing on so it did not work at all because it was like we had nothing on. I was highly disappointed with it. I wish that it worked because I would prefer to use natural products instead of other DEET products.
Saige C.
Saige C.
Irving, TX
I love this Seo so much it tastes amazing and you will be able to see that when you go outside on a hot summer day towards the evening mosquitoes will come by but the difference between this other problem is these will not be a terrible ugly stick sense that you don't want to have you will smell fine it has a freshman
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
Honestly this works as well as all of the ones filled with DEET and toxins that I've tried. I like that I can spray is on even in an inclosed space and I don't feel like I'm gagging. And the lemon eucalyptus scent isn't gross at all. It lasts a whole evening, and you don't have to drench yourself in it either.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Santa Ana, CA
This repel is incredibly not horrible smelling, does that make sense? I'm not sure but it does it job not only well, but the smell is a huge plus. There was a huge difference between using this and not having it. I would much rather buy this product rather than it's other "neutral" counterpart!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
If you have not used this, YOU must!!! It smells so good and works flawlessly! We read so many reviews about it before a trip and got it and we love it! It's very oily so make sure to spray outside or in shower and watch your clothes...we haven't had problems with stains but you never know
Mags L.
Mags L.
Los Angeles, CA
I went on a hiking trip to Yosemite & knowing that is summer the insects are out so I purchase this product. It work really well & kept the bugs/insects away. I never got bitten by any insect/bug :) I am very pleased with this product & I highly recommend it.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Clarksville, TN
Love this bug spray! The only one I will use while pregnant. Haven't been bit by a misquito yet and our backyard is surrounded by woods. When I don't have it on I have been bit within 5 minutes. Won't go outside without this bug spray!
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
I actually just bought this yesterday all I have to say it worked wonders we were at a outdoor concerts n there were lots of mosquitoes I must say with this they sure did stay away love it I really do recommend this
Sam B.
Sam B.
This is a refreshing change for insect repellent! I have noticed that this product REALLY works and doesn't smell as gross as others. The lemon eucalyptus is a little overpowering but overall more pleasant!
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Tulsa, OK
Took this camping and we were right next to the water and it pretty much kept the misquiotos away. Our neighbor had something else and it wasn't working so everyone ended up at our camp. Great product.