Repel Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent

BY REPEL LEMON EUCALYPTUS INSECT REPELLENT

Repels mosquitoes and deer ticks for up to 6 hours. Repel Plant Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent is made from a renewable resource. It is plant based and derived from oil obtained from the leaves of the Eucalyptus citriodora tree. Repel Lemon Eucalyptus gives you up to 6 hours of protection. Questions or comments? Call. see more...

Repel  Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent
Repel Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent
Sarah C.
Charlottesvlle, VA
As a caveat, I don't tend to attract a lot of mosquito bites in general. That said, this works well for me. I bought it because it doesn't have DEET. It definitely smells "natural" in a citrus and vaguely herbal way; it's not a scent I care for but that's not its purpose so I can tolerate it. I would say the 6 hour timeframe before needing to reapply is pretty accurate. It does leave a residue, so while it hasn't stained my clothes (that I've noticed), I do feel grimy, and that part doesn't really wear off until I shower. Overall, it's not perfect but it's a good alternative for me to DEET products.
Jessica D.
I use this when I plan on doing yard work for a couple of hours. Haven't got bit when I apply it yet and when I don't (even if I'm just outside for a few minutes) the mosquitoes find me.

I find the best way to apply it is to squirt quite a bit of it in your hand and then rubbing it over your exposed skin. That way you don't miss anything.

The smell is very strong when you first apply it but after some time you get used to it.

One thing that bugs me a little is the tingly feeling I get in certain areas where I apply it (like the back of my neck). The feeling does go away after some time though.
Kristin L.
I recently tried this and was thrilled with the results. I'm one of those people that mosquitoes seem to love. Every time I go outside in the evening, I always have at least 2 new mosquito bites. I tried this and it worked. When I use this, I don't get bitten. Be forewarned, though, this stuff smells very strong! Make sure you apply it outside, or at least in a well ventilated area.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
This is a DEET-free insect repellent, so it is a good choice for those who like to stay away from the chemicals. It smells great--just like lemon and eucalyptus--and is effective. However, the one thing that I noticed is that pure eucalyptus oil by itself works much better than this product (I think it's slightly diluted). I've also had more luck with citronella oil.
Chris W.
Moore, OK
This spray has a strong smell if you put on a bit too much, Spray a little and rub in! It has been quite effective in keeping off the nasty bloosuckers! Smells pleasant as long as you don't spray a ton. Overall I'm giving this a huge thumbs up because It doesn't stink, And does its job!
Amy S.
FORT WORTH, TX
I never go outside with out this product. the day I go outside with out this I get bitten by misquitos its very strong in the scent that sometimes gives me head aches but its really affective
Gina G.
Seattle , WA
Backyard essential this repels the
Mosquitoes even to get close. I am liking it so far better than the other than are full of chemicals. Plus is plant based in lemon and eucalyptus 😊
Works great for me! No time for itchy bites and welts from this zikeee skeeters!!! Spray small amounts and rub in as it is oily!!! But I'm all about that #oil life. #youngliving
Jackie C.
I use this insect repellent because it is all natural and does not contain DEET. Plus it actually works well up to 5 or 6 hours.
Jessie F.
Leslie, MO
Deet-free and no strong odor! I am always a mosquito magnet and this keeps them away in Missouri's humid summer evenings!