BY REPEL LEMON EUCALYPTUS INSECT REPELLENT

Repels mosquitoes and deer ticks for up to 6 hours. Repel Plant Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent is made from a renewable resource. It is plant based and derived from oil obtained from the leaves of the Eucalyptus citriodora tree. Repel Lemon Eucalyptus gives you up to 6 hours of protection. Questions or comments? Call. see more...

Repel  Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent
Sheyna L.
HONOLULU
This product definitely has a strong smell, but I like the lemon and eucalyptus scent. I used this on my son and I and haven’t gotten any mosquito bites. So, in my experience it works. A few sprays can go a long way because of how strong the scent is. I suggest if you’re not into aromatherapy smelling products to test before purchasing or ask someone who has it if you could sample it. Anyways, overall great product.
Stefanie B.
Bought this to protect my kiddos on our camping trip. It was worthless and a waste of money. They still ended up with a bunch of bites. Could of used water and it would of been more effective. Plus it stinks. Smells like chemicals.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
I believe that that by far the repel lemon 🍋 eucalyptus insect repellent is the best repellent out there. We found that Walmart has the best deal for this insect 🐜 repellent.
I recommend it to all adults. I think it's a little to strong for children.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I bought this because in amazon it has really high reviews, i needed because i was leaving for camping.
First the smell is super strong gave me headache, and then i have to applied like every 30 min , the mosquitos were coming back like crazy .
Also i used in the beach and nothing, definitely not buying this product again , and i would not recommend.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I would have easily given this product 10 stars if it weren't SO STRONG. The scent is actually pretty nice, very much like lemon. It works amazingly well for protection against mosquitoes which is why I bought it. Off! Spray makes me nauseous so I was glad to find one with a more natural scent and ingredients!
Carlee C.
I bought this thinking it would keep gnats away... It does not! And if you spray it on your face it burns extremely bad!! If you buy this I recommend not having a sun burn and to plan on not sweating
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
As a caveat, I don't tend to attract a lot of mosquito bites in general. That said, this works well for me. I bought it because it doesn't have DEET. It definitely smells "natural" in a citrus and vaguely herbal way; it's not a scent I care for but that's not its purpose so I can tolerate it. I would say the 6 hour timeframe before needing to reapply is pretty accurate. It does leave a residue, so while it hasn't stained my clothes (that I've noticed), I do feel grimy, and that part doesn't really wear off until I shower. Overall, it's not perfect but it's a good alternative for me to DEET products.
Jessica D.
I use this when I plan on doing yard work for a couple of hours. Haven't got bit when I apply it yet and when I don't (even if I'm just outside for a few minutes) the mosquitoes find me.

I find the best way to apply it is to squirt quite a bit of it in your hand and then rubbing it over your exposed skin. That way you don't miss anything.

The smell is very strong when you first apply it but after some time you get used to it.

One thing that bugs me a little is the tingly feeling I get in certain areas where I apply it (like the back of my neck). The feeling does go away after some time though.
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
This is by far the best repellent out there. I live near a creek in Texas. I spend a lot of time outdoors, and if I run out and have to use something else, I notice. The odor is not unpleasant, but this is strong and it will choke you up if there is not a breeze when you apply.
This does not contain DEET, but outperformed many DEET products in tests a few years back.
Very reasonable priced on Amazon.
It is NOT a mix of lemon oil and eucalyptus oils....it's a specific KIND of eucalyptus, and trying to make your own will cost you much more than just buying this stuff. Try it and see....very effective!
Katie G.
We used this product on our first camp trip of the season. Knowing that the mosquitoes would be bad we stocked up on repellent. This was something new that we were attracted to mainly because it was deet free and we could recognize the ingredients. OH MY WORD, I guess we were not the only ones attracted to it. The scent seemed to actually attract the blood suckers! We laid in our tent and could look up through the sky screen to see literally a cloud of skeeters trying to get in to us. :( unfortunately, we are going back to our trusted deet product

Repel  Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent