Repel Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent

BY REPEL LEMON EUCALYPTUS INSECT REPELLENT

Repels mosquitoes and deer ticks for up to 6 hours. Repel Plant Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent is made from a renewable resource. It is plant based and derived from oil obtained from the leaves of the Eucalyptus citriodora tree. Repel Lemon Eucalyptus gives you up to 6 hours of protection. Questions or comments? Call. see more...

Repel  Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent
Repel Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent
Buy on Walgreens
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
This is by far the best repellent out there. I live near a creek in Texas. I spend a lot of time outdoors, and if I run out and have to use something else, I notice. The odor is not unpleasant, but this is strong and it will choke you up if there is not a breeze when you apply.
This does not contain DEET, but outperformed many DEET products in tests a few years back.
Very reasonable priced on Amazon.
It is NOT a mix of lemon oil and eucalyptus oils....it's a specific KIND of eucalyptus, and trying to make your own will cost you much more than just buying this stuff. Try it and see....very effective!
Daria K.
Doesn’t smell terrible like most insect repellents, and actually works! I’d volunteer at a summer camp over the summer with night activities, and most nights I ended with zero bug bites. Definitely recommend!
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I bought this because in amazon it has really high reviews, i needed because i was leaving for camping.
First the smell is super strong gave me headache, and then i have to applied like every 30 min , the mosquitos were coming back like crazy .
Also i used in the beach and nothing, definitely not buying this product again , and i would not recommend.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I would have easily given this product 10 stars if it weren't SO STRONG. The scent is actually pretty nice, very much like lemon. It works amazingly well for protection against mosquitoes which is why I bought it. Off! Spray makes me nauseous so I was glad to find one with a more natural scent and ingredients!
Toby B.
south boston, VA
I use this instead of OFF because I find that it works much better, the scent is a little over bearing but it works 100% and I would definitely recommend on use for the whole family as it is deet free ! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Sarah C.
Charlottesville, VA
As a caveat, I don't tend to attract a lot of mosquito bites in general. That said, this works well for me. I bought it because it doesn't have DEET. It definitely smells "natural" in a citrus and vaguely herbal way; it's not a scent I care for but that's not its purpose so I can tolerate it. I would say the 6 hour timeframe before needing to reapply is pretty accurate. It does leave a residue, so while it hasn't stained my clothes (that I've noticed), I do feel grimy, and that part doesn't really wear off until I shower. Overall, it's not perfect but it's a good alternative for me to DEET products.
Jessica D.
I use this when I plan on doing yard work for a couple of hours. Haven't got bit when I apply it yet and when I don't (even if I'm just outside for a few minutes) the mosquitoes find me.

I find the best way to apply it is to squirt quite a bit of it in your hand and then rubbing it over your exposed skin. That way you don't miss anything.

The smell is very strong when you first apply it but after some time you get used to it.

One thing that bugs me a little is the tingly feeling I get in certain areas where I apply it (like the back of my neck). The feeling does go away after some time though.
Katie G.
We used this product on our first camp trip of the season. Knowing that the mosquitoes would be bad we stocked up on repellent. This was something new that we were attracted to mainly because it was deet free and we could recognize the ingredients. OH MY WORD, I guess we were not the only ones attracted to it. The scent seemed to actually attract the blood suckers! We laid in our tent and could look up through the sky screen to see literally a cloud of skeeters trying to get in to us. :( unfortunately, we are going back to our trusted deet product
Kristin L.
I recently tried this and was thrilled with the results. I'm one of those people that mosquitoes seem to love. Every time I go outside in the evening, I always have at least 2 new mosquito bites. I tried this and it worked. When I use this, I don't get bitten. Be forewarned, though, this stuff smells very strong! Make sure you apply it outside, or at least in a well ventilated area.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is a DEET-free insect repellent, so it is a good choice for those who like to stay away from the chemicals. It smells great--just like lemon and eucalyptus--and is effective. However, the one thing that I noticed is that pure eucalyptus oil by itself works much better than this product (I think it's slightly diluted). I've also had more luck with citronella oil.