Repel Lemon Eucalyptus Insect lent Pen-Size Pump Spray

BY REPEL

Deet-Free. Pocket Size. Plant Based Lemon Eucalyptus. Repels Mosquitoes for up to 6 Hours. Repels Mosquitoes that may Carry West Nile Virus. see more...

• I saw natural ingredients on this product. What other ing...1 Answers
Repel Lemon Eucalyptus Insect lent Pen-Size Pump Spray
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
This stuff is AMAZING! Effective, and natural. I felt safe using it on my toddler and it actually worked, compared to some of the other "natural " bug spray products we tried. This is a great size for the diaper bag!
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
I love this! I'm always the one getting attacked by mosquitoes and I'm not a fan of Deet. My mom came across this at her local sporting goods store and gave it to me to see if it helped. I was out in the grass with my dog for a few hours and I only got one bite on the bottom of my foot so I'd say it was a success and it doesn't smell gross so that's a bonus. Definitely recommended.
Jennifer S.
My daughter is allergic to deet. We tried this product over the summer. It works great. Bugs stayed away from her. Not a single bit. It does not have a bad smell. In fact one day at camp, I sat next to my daughter and asked her what kind of perfume or body wash she was using. She said it was her bug spray. It smells very nice. You would never guess you had bug spray on by the smell. Wonderful product! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants something natural.
Kalyn S.
If your looking for something that is deet free and plant based this one of the best products. easy to apply and will last for a while. the pocket pen size makes it easy to bring wherever you go. and it does not smell bad to humans (deet makes me gag)
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
This is my go-to insect repellent for a day pack. It goes on quickly and it repels better than any other product. It smells quite strong, but you know it's effective.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
I keep these in my fishing kit, my car, and everywhere else. Perfect for on the go when you know you'll be outside. The smell is not bad at all but managed to still repel insects. I've never had to reapply while using it.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
Mosquitoes love me, a bit too much I might say and having this on hand has been a life saver. Love the scent of eucalyptus and also helps me breath a bit better.
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
I love that this product is deet free. The scent is way better then most spray deets. I haven't had a complaint with it on mosquitoes but ticks are another problem. They seem to like me. Happy adventuring!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This works great. It's size is perfect to throw in a purse or a pocket. I like to carry it with me when I'm hiking in case I need to reapply while on the trail.
julie a.
It is great that it is offered in a handy pocket sized container. Wonderful for people like me who seems to get swarmed by mosquitoes every where they go
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
I saw natural ingredients on this product. What other ingredients are in this? Do they focus on using only natural products.