Repel insect yard repellents:  Outdoor Camp Fogger 16-oz. - HG-32501

Repel insect yard repellents: Outdoor Camp Fogger 16-oz. - HG-32501

BY REPEL

Repel outdoor camp fogger 16-oz. see more...

Repel insect yard repellents:  Outdoor Camp Fogger 16-oz. - HG-32501
Repel insect yard repellents: Outdoor Camp Fogger 16-oz. - HG-32501
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Every time we go on a camping trip I always bring a few Repel insect yard repellents: Outdoor Camp Fogger 16-oz. - HG-32501 because the flying insects are always horrible. I set off at least two foggers as we are setting up our camping area and each morning and evening I release a few more. It keeps the mosquitos away for a few hours after the product was used.
Heidi B.
This stuff is a lifesaver!! Works wonders for outdoor parties and camping in the insane mosquito filled Midwest! We wait until everyone is done eating supper. Once all the food is put away, it's game on!! If we fog at 6pm it will last us around the campsite until morning.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this fogger in my yard and by my front door. I can't stand trying to get into the house and the bugs try to follow. This fogger definitely helps to control that. I am please with the product and would recommend it.
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
I love this mosquitoe killer! Whats great is it works on all kinds of bugs! But we mainly use it for mosquitoes! We purchased this at our local walmart!
Valerie A.
This is a lifesaver for camping, or even just bonfires in your own yard! Keeps away all the little pests!
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I ALWAYS use this fogger when I go camping - I never have to worry about being bitten up by the bugs.
Ashley C.
Los Angeles
Works incredible. I used to hate camping just because the bugs made it so unpleasant. Not anymore!
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
These are great for camping. Takes care of the rush of Mosquitoes, flies, and knots!
Mjed A.
Kingston, ON
I really like this product, it's worth a lot of thanks for this, it's so beautiful I do not know how I'm going to express its beauty I'll say thanks to the seller for this wonderful thing