Repel insect yard repellents: Outdoor Camp Fogger 16-oz. - HG-32501

BY REPEL

Repel outdoor camp fogger 16-oz. see more...

Repel insect yard repellents: Outdoor Camp Fogger 16-oz. - HG-32501
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff actually works quite a bit better than i had assumed it would. I like to spray around the parameter of our camp site with this spray, at the foot of where our chairs are, and even on and around the outside of the tent. It really helps keep the buggers in check!
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Every time we go on a camping trip I always bring a few Repel insect yard repellents: Outdoor Camp Fogger 16-oz. - HG-32501 because the flying insects are always horrible. I set off at least two foggers as we are setting up our camping area and each morning and evening I release a few more. It keeps the mosquitos away for a few hours after the product was used.
Heidi B.
This stuff is a lifesaver!! Works wonders for outdoor parties and camping in the insane mosquito filled Midwest! We wait until everyone is done eating supper. Once all the food is put away, it's game on!! If we fog at 6pm it will last us around the campsite until morning.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this fogger in my yard and by my front door. I can't stand trying to get into the house and the bugs try to follow. This fogger definitely helps to control that. I am please with the product and would recommend it.
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
I love this mosquitoe killer! Whats great is it works on all kinds of bugs! But we mainly use it for mosquitoes! We purchased this at our local walmart!
Valerie C.
Northport
We use this for outside pest because it doesn't hurt our dogs. It's great for ants and keeps the pest out and away from our home
bianca M.
We use too outside where our animals are so bugs won't be bothering them or use while we are outside enjoying the sun.
Valerie A.
This is a lifesaver for camping, or even just bonfires in your own yard! Keeps away all the little pests!
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I ALWAYS use this fogger when I go camping - I never have to worry about being bitten up by the bugs.