Home & GardenLawn & GardenPest ControlRepel
Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET (Aerosol Twin Pack)

Repel® Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET (Aerosol Twin Pack)

by Repel

#11 in Pest Control

Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, this formula contains 40% DEET. This insect repellent is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts exposed to the toughest conditions. Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. The easy-to-use aerosol spray stores nicely with outdoor gear or in your backpack. Take everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection. DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. It’s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes. DEET insect repellents with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months and older.

Is this product long lasting or does it need to be reapplied?
Does this actually do a good job at keeping the mosquitoes away?
Has anyone tried this product? was it effective?
Start your review of Repel® Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET (Aerosol Twin Pack)!
Kerri B.
Corp Christi, TX
Best product for south Texas! Keeps the horrible Zika mosquitoes away. I'm pregnant at the moment so this spray helps me stay safe & my baby safe too. It's the only product I could find with this much deet in it.
Julie G.
Logan, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
We love to camping and there always tends to be mosquitoes all over when we go. We like the Repel Sportsman Max 40% deet. It really helps to keep the bugs away. We usually go through so many cans!
kourtney M.
Gallipolis, OH
Repel® Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET (Aerosol Twin Pack) uploaded by kourtney M.
the bugs just love me ive tryed so many diffrent repellents and still get ate up and i just tryed Repel insect repellent sportsman Max 40% deet I will say for the price it works really good ive been outside 15 mins with no bits! I see tjis being on my shopping list.
Bree P.
Williston, ND
Repel® Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET (Aerosol Twin Pack) uploaded by Bree P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I try everything all the time to combat the mosquitos in North Dakota! This stuff here is the only thing that keeps me bite free! I never leave home without it if I know bugs will be lurking about! I tell everyone this is what they should be using!!
Racheal A.
Crawfordsvlle, AR
Repel® Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET (Aerosol Twin Pack) uploaded by Racheal A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best angry mosquito killer! In Arkansas it’s our state bird 😂 jk not really! Little humor is alway wonderful! It’s affordable at Walmart! Much needed on the way the the soccer games with #901FC Memphis soccer with the CRITTENDEN COUNTY BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
Repel® Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET (Aerosol Twin Pack) uploaded by Alysia P.
This stuff works like a miracle! My boyfriend is a big hunter and we're always outdoors deep in the woods doing something whether it be just scouting, wondering around, or actually hunting, and this stuff gets the job done. I went to a place in Remington and got at least 3 dozen bites all around my ankles and legs because I didn't wear any kind of bug spray, I went to the SAME place a week later and I used THIS repellent and I didn't get ANY new bites!! And I was wearing shorts. This stuff is amazing! Please buy it if you're going to be outdoors. It lasts from sun up to sun down. The bottle is also pretty big so depending how often you're outside. It could last you a few months. I definitely won't forget to apply this stuff ever again!
Reihanan A.
Repel® Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET (Aerosol Twin Pack) uploaded by Reihanan A.
Best on the market for repel if used only on clothing,it will blister your skin if sprayed directly on
Lucila S.
Woodbridge, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Repel® Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET (Aerosol Twin Pack) uploaded by Lucila S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use it especially when I walk my dog. Help keep bugs away. Para cualquier tipo de salida siempre lo tengo a la, mano en el bolso #repel #influenster
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I will continue to buy this repellent for as long as it's made/ sold. I am a person that likes to compare products by companies and I don't care if I'm standing in an aisle for an hour comparing certain things against each other. This IS the strongest repellent that I've found in my local area. When Hurricane Florence hit, the mosquitoes! Oh lord! All this about "murder hornets" when these mosquitoes were the size of half- dollars (for the younger gen, these are no longer in circulation and they have Fmr President John F. Kennedy on 1 side) and would bite you through clothes, regardless if you're wearing jeans, khakis, Anything! My son was on his 3rd season of flag football and he played at a local park/ playground... that ended up flooded due to the Little River. Soooo... that's how I ended up discovering this product. I fear mosquitoes, they can make people really sick and even kill them with the diseases they carry and spread around. I have 3 children that depend on me to keep them safe and as healthy as possible. This spray does its job and that's why Im going to be loyal to this product.
Sandra W.
Mableton , GA
we were on a recent trip to Wisconsin to visit family and forgot the bug spray....big mistake. Luckily my niece had Repel Insect Repellent. Sprayed it on and it kept the mosquitoes away for hours. We did reapply just to be safe after about 3 hours and no bites...man this works