BY REPEL #89 in Insect Repellent

Insect repellent pen pump size 0.5 ounces On the go protection from mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus. Up to 200 sprays. Ideal for purses, baby bags and backpacks. Clean fresh scent. Contains Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize skin. Contains 7 percent Deet. see more...

• Is the vitamin good for the skin?6 Answers
  • Does this stuff feel sticky on your skin?3 Answers
  • I wont be buying this product again. I used it around my...2 Answers
Repel 123325 Skinsations Pen Size Pump
  • "I like that it doesn't smell bad or have a strong scent like some bug sprays do." in 1 review
Abbey M.
Greenville, WI
I love these little containers for carrying around with me rather than a larger standard size bottle. I also like that this kind isn't particularly stinky compared to other kinds. I do wish that they made these little bottles but with the aerosol spray option.
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
These sprays have never really worked for me, they're pretty much a waste of money. I've learned to try the natural route and make my own bug sprays. I've used other brands too and wasn't successful either, no to mention to ingredients and smell are toxic.
Kelly G.
Amherst, NY
This bug spray is the first that I've ever tried that actually smells really good!!! I put it on and it works really well to keep the bugs away. I got a few bottles for a camping trip and would definitely purchase again!
Vivian R.
Brooklyn, NY
It really works! I attract Mosquitoes like no other human! This keeps them at bay. I still get bitten if I did not apply it all over, but not even close to what I get bitten without it. I will definitely use again!
Katie N.
Wellsville, PA
I used this spray on multiple occasions. No super strong gross odor after it dried. It wasn't greasy either. Didn't have any problems with bugs at dusk when they come out the most.
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I would this product! I bring it to my camping trip every year and we usually run out before the day is over. Since this help us protect from all the bugs. We are able to enjoy our camping trip better.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
This stuff does not work that well at all. The scent is decent and it does not leave a sticky feeling on your skin.... does not seem to work for me.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
I wont be buying this product again. I used it around my ankles when I was wearing capris and come home covered in mosquito bites around my ankles.
Amanda C.
Middle Barton
I like the fact that this bug spray smells nice. I have had people comments that I smell good. I just laugh and respond it's my bug spray.
Amber J.
Eastanollee, GA
It has a nice smell and isn't sticky at all. It worked great for my family which i am thankful for since it seems like mosquitoes love us
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
Is the vitamin good for the skin?
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
Does this stuff feel sticky on your skin?
Amanda D.