Repechage One Minute Exfoliating Mask - Face Scrub & Facial Mask for Oily Skin Blemishes Blackheads & Dark Spots 2.4 OZ uploaded by Carol Z.

BY REPECHAGE

Naturally brighten & exfoliate skin with this professional grade two-in-one face mask & exfoliating facial scrub utilizing Licorice Root Extract, Mulberry & Kojic Acid. Vitamins & Minerals including Vitamin E + D + Magnesium nourish skin & provide anti-oxidant benefits for healthier, softer & more youthful looking skin. Our natural face scrub removes daily build-up & helps gently polish away damaged skin, blackheads, dark spots and acne scars. A safer alternative to microdermabrasion, chemical peels & laser treatments - no machine required. Leave on to use as a facial mask to balance your skin tone, reduce fine lines & wrinkles & age spots. Nourish your skin with vitamins & minerals to restore & protect your complexion. Or gently massage lightly paying special attention to areas with enlarged pores or blackheads for a deep pore cleansing exfoliating treatment that won’t cause dryness. Our exfoliating beads are 100% natural made from rice bran wax so they won’t harm the environment. Loved & Trusted by Skin Care Spa Professionals Since 1980. Made in the U.S.A. Family Owned & Operated. Developed by World Renown Esthetician Featured in Vogue, Lydia Sarfati. Purify, clarify & resurface your skin in just 60 seconds! Treat yourself to some speedy pampering with the best Exfoliating Face Scrub & Brightening Facial Mask to treat blemishes, blackheads & age spots. Order the Repechage One-Minute Exfoliating Mask Today. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eunice L.
Atlanta
I leave it on for at least 5 minutes LOL but this mask is a great non-abrasive (AKA not scratchy) exfoliator that does not dry out your skin and makes it glow! I know the product says it's for oily skin but I think any skin type could use it because it's gentle enough- just leave it on a shorter amount of time if your skin is dryer.
Carol Z.
it's really fast and easy. unlike a lot of scrub on the market, it is not harsh, not a rough, scrub, it's gentle and effective. I don't give rates if only use someone once or twice, I've been using this for about a year and a half or two, and I use it, 2-3 times a week, sometimes once a week, I don't have set routine or pattern, I use when I feel like I need it.
I only use it around my nose and tzone areas.
after washing the mask residue off, the "blackhead/oil", "flows" up. Sometimes I just squeeze them out, or I use a blackhead vacuum, and suck them out, or a pore strip of some kind.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
This facial mask is a must have! It works wonders! It is very gentle on my skin and gets the job done- removing my black heads. It isn't too pricey compared to other brands and works just as well. I bought mine online. I would recommend this to everyone!